Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Re: Real MX Vid's

Post by mbork-1 »

barrington314 wrote:
mbork-1 wrote:
i wish i had bike atleast 2-3 year old,............
for me its so funny to see guys who have brand new bike (sometimes super suspension exhaust and such) and rides like thet.... :roll:
jealousy
sadly yes...ahaha.....but i ema more like said guy above they have big trucks 2 bikes lot of tuning parts and thet dont really give them so much speed i mean
C or F class riders wont be faster on Pro factory bike's just bcasue they dont use any potential of it
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I can see having a pro or pro-am level engine, and not being able to use all of it's potential, but I don't see what's wrong with people having trick bikes if they're not fast. Yeah you don't need all of that stuff to be fast, I local race I went to this year the fastest guy there had a stock exhaust on it. Can still have a cool looking bike though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
CrazyCanadianMX
Team: HIRE ME

Post by CrazyCanadianMX »

Can't just be fast, gotta look fast.

And if you aren't fast, looking like you are is all the more important because it's all you've got!
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

It's just mindgames. If you see someone on a tricked out bike with all the bling of course you are gonna think they are fast
Donate if you like My Creations
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Yeah, if you don't go fast, you have to look fast. Why do you think I got graphics? :lol:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

My first race I had a current year KTM, gear, helmet, and new tech 10s. every single one of them stared at me and didn't have a clue who the new guy was that showed up because even though they had seen me as the flagger they never seen me in gear. I pulled the holeshot and lead that sum bitch because no one challenged me for the holeshot. I swear to you they let me get it because even I hesitated (dead engine start). Looking fast may not mean alot in the long run but the intimidation it puts into the other guys and makes a world of a difference the first few seconds.

FYI I only led one lap because on lap two the bike locked up.... again. That was two times to many.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

It was a KTM you say?

:lol:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

GIVE ME YOUR BABIES
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

The only reason you go to work is to get money, and money is meant to be spent!(on a cool bike ofcourse)
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Haha yeah intimidation is awesome. Motocross is such a mind game. If you rock up worrying about who you're racing, You've already lost.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

I met our MX2 world champion rider Pascal Rauchenecker on my hometrack. After injury he came to practise and get into riding.

What do you think about the video?

BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Some good clips in there man, good job. Just wasn't a fan of the song
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Me and my friend riding a couple of weeks ago. I am on the 450, he is on the 250 2stroke (my old bike) with my helmet.
Excuses to why I was riding slow:
Im out of shape
I havent ridden alot this year
Im slow
First time on the 450
First time on that track
Im not fast
450's are brutal
I was tired...
:lol:
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

mbork-1 wrote:
barrington314 wrote:
mbork-1 wrote:
i wish i had bike atleast 2-3 year old,............
for me its so funny to see guys who have brand new bike (sometimes super suspension exhaust and such) and rides like thet.... :roll:
jealousy
sadly yes...ahaha.....but i ema more like said guy above they have big trucks 2 bikes lot of tuning parts and thet dont really give them so much speed i mean
C or F class riders wont be faster on Pro factory bike's just bcasue they dont use any potential of it
Not true, atleast not for suspension. If you have your suspension setup for you, I guarantee you will be faster than on stock. You've got to be comfortable on the bike and trust it's not going to buck you off to go fast. I just got my suspension done on my new bike and I am back to my old pace, even though I have only ridden twice in a year.

Suspension inspires confidence, which inspires speed :-D
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

Stormz wrote: Suspension inspires confidence, which inspires speed :-D
yep but proper setup of stock is enough for slow riders(dont tlaking about you)sure tuned suspension or kit is good and will make you bit faster but for bad rider diference will be not so big if they dont even do all jumps,real test we did this summer when we made compression super soft and rider rode better with it then with stock bike,sure for faster riders this will suck hard.....
but overall you right too
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012