gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: gaming

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

I did buy DiRT. I will be playing it tomorrow and I'll let you all know!
I'm washed.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Not sure if anyone around here watches Weeds (twitch.tv/theoriginalweed).. I used to be a fan and enjoyed playing with him on Cevo but he's so fucking annoying now, anyone else agree (or always thought that?)... he's so cocky now when it comes to CS.. I was in a game and they got 7 rounds on T side Inferno then was all arrogant like "We have CT side now we're going to win", then my team raped him (and I had low novas on my team)... he does cocky ass 360 awp shots into smoke trying to get "hightlight reel" kills for his "highlight vids".. idk man, his stream sucks now. I'm enjoying watching Timthetatman and Shroud's stream though
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

AuTo MaTik wrote:I did buy DiRT. I will be playing it tomorrow and I'll let you all know!
I bought it too. Just gotta download it overnight because of my internet. Looks amazing though, I'm pumped.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

bought dirt rally aswell as dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin...

if anyone wants to play just give me your steam name (i can't remember mine actually :shock: )
Monsterenergy52
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FBI

Post by Monsterenergy52 »

Ddavis wrote:Not sure if anyone around here watches Weeds (twitch.tv/theoriginalweed).. I used to be a fan and enjoyed playing with him on Cevo but he's so fucking annoying now, anyone else agree (or always thought that?)... he's so cocky now when it comes to CS.. I was in a game and they got 7 rounds on T side Inferno then was all arrogant like "We have CT side now we're going to win", then my team raped him (and I had low novas on my team)... he does cocky ass 360 awp shots into smoke trying to get "hightlight reel" kills for his "highlight vids".. idk man, his stream sucks now. I'm enjoying watching Timthetatman and Shroud's stream though
I think he does that because he enjoys playing the game. The only reason he got all of his viewers were from doing case openings and then giveaways after 100 followers or subscribers.

Not going to lie, I watch his streams. But only for 10 min and then go to someone else. He is usually the only one streaming when I look on twitch, so that's another reason.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Yeah, he just plays super cocky now. That's why it was funny when I flashed through his bottom of banana smoke and killed him, I knew he would be dumb enough to stand out in the open and get flashed thinking nobody would dare to "push through weeds smoke", and I rekt him, and made a T side comeback on Inferno to kick his teams ass with 5k viewers lmao, I'm not being cocky tho about it it was just funny since he was talking shit in between rounds when normally he'd be laughing joking about something that happened. Like I said, I switched to Shrouds stream mainly
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

How did you know it was "Weeds" smoke? Are you watching his stream and playing against him effectively screen cheating?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I knew it was his smoke because I know he plays B on CT inferno and sometimes smokes bottom of banana, but no I wasnt "stream sniping" him. Typically when someone smokes bottom of banana they push towards the smoke to get anyone trying to come through, if they smoke that far they aren't going to sit car usually. So yeah, pop flash through and he was completely blind, free kill.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

The only good part of weeds stream is when he used to have darude sandstorm for the people who subbed IIRC? He is so terrible at surfing though I could surf better backwards than he can forward. I dont think he is that good at CS saw his rank once and was surprised how high it was. He must play MM with a team and get carried like Summit's wife.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

DIRT RALLY IS AWESOME. I love it. For some reason my "co driver" isn't giving me info on what's coming up so I'm going into every corner blind. It is definitely still fun and worth the money.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

KaseoDip wrote:DIRT RALLY IS AWESOME. I love it. For some reason my "co driver" isn't giving me info on what's coming up so I'm going into every corner blind. It is definitely still fun and worth the money.
Yeah, My co driver gives me a big middle finger if silence. On the plus side I got an achievement called Mondays Be Like fir totalling a car.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Hahaha yeah I got that too after tumbling down a hill
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

RBR has a setting in Pacenotes named "callout distance" (how early he tells you abt turns). Maybe DiRT has that?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.