MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
adhkcrfhonda

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

I'm late i know, but thats one great number.[/quote]

Thats a massive steal man, but make sure you keep a close eye on the valves. My mate had a 07 crf250 and it gave him hell.[/quote]
Yup them valves are tricky. Try change oil often too. Since they are very good at keeping the engine cold more petroil get send in the engine and the oil gets mixed and not as thick.[/quote]
they really arent that tricky. you just have to keep up on them. know how to adjust them and your good to go. it doesnt take that long. so im off to switzerland! peace us of a
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

jlv wrote:I'd take that bike over a thrashed 09 any day.
I think I found out who you can sell your bike to for $3200!!!!

Best thing about a Honda that the tranny and engine oil are kept separate. Engine oil every 3 rides, tranny and filter every 6. My 450 had 100+ hours on it, and when I took it apart the inside of the engine still looked new, no grime or dirt or oily deposits anywhere.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Nice CRF Voutare that was a steal. Not sure if you will experience "the bog" mine had the boyesen quickshot/quickstart 3 and it works great its almost too responsive. Im kind of regretting buying it because ive rode 2 strokes so long im not really liking the engine braking power is nice tho.
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

Should I go to he race this weekend? 30 mph winds and probably rain Saturday night, but sunday its suppost to be great. I guess we'll see.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Everyone on the Jersey shore are being told to evacuate. They are expecting 85-100mph winds and tons of rain. The highways going away from the shore are already jam packed with people driving away.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
MX196

Post by MX196 »

MX196 wrote:Should I go to he race this weekend? 30 mph winds and probably rain Saturday night, but sunday its suppost to be great. I guess we'll see.
Practice was cancelled tomorrow... Maybe having the race Sunday. Depends on how hard they get slammed. We're getting hit hard where I live. Should be interesting tomorrow.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

uh oh.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

He gon' dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

At least your track property will be nice and saturated and you can do some majorrrrr earth sculpting. :P
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Voutare wrote:Rideblue, I can't afford to have two bikes. Not worth it considering I've got loans to pay off.

And the big differences are the 40mm carb and the duel exhaust. I'm not really sold on it though. Did they have the unicam in 06? I can't remember.
06 has dual exhaust as well
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Sweendoggy wrote:
Voutare wrote:Rideblue, I can't afford to have two bikes. Not worth it considering I've got loans to pay off.

And the big differences are the 40mm carb and the duel exhaust. I'm not really sold on it though. Did they have the unicam in 06? I can't remember.
06 has dual exhaust as well

Eh, shows how much I know. Either way, the bike is pretty nasty. I went to my track, rolled everything first lap, and just went balls about second and was probably only a second or two off my laptime as my 125. I had to screw around with the suspension and the bars a bit to get it to feel nice, but overall I like it.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:
At least your track property will be nice and saturated and you can do some majorrrrr earth sculpting. :P
it needs it. havnt been able to get the plow to cut since like march. hard ass ground sucks. lol
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I JUST OWNED JACK IN HON, SMACKDOWNS ALL DAY SON.

Cant believe how good that game was.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Mikey wrote:I JUST OWNED JACK IN HON, SMACKDOWNS ALL DAY SON.

Cant believe how good that game was.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

^^^