gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: gaming

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

DCS 2.0 alpha mofo's. That's Digital Combat Simulator. Free.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Wow! That's totally cool bro! Here's the link...http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/e ... 30_Nevada/
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

aeffertz wrote:Just found out about phase shift so I busted out the old guitar hero drum set and have been having a blast! Completely free and has all of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band songs/DLC for free too.

Super fun.
What? I loved GH and RB so I'm interested but I have nothing to follow here.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Pumaxcs wrote:
aeffertz wrote:Just found out about phase shift so I busted out the old guitar hero drum set and have been having a blast! Completely free and has all of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band songs/DLC for free too.

Super fun.
Phase Shift is a GH/RB clone for PC and people have imported the GH/RB songs into it. There are thousands of songs to pick from and download, all from the GH/RB archives so all the instruments are separated and the quality is near perfect.

I'll write it out because I wish I could get a bit of instruction while trying to figure it all out too.

Download Phase Shift here: http://www.dwsk.co.uk/index_phase_shift.html

Make an account/register at http://www.fretsonfire.net/

Then go to these threads to pick the songs you want to download:

Guitar Hero Songs/DLC
Rock Band Songs/DLC

(Wait a bit for the tables to load, they're huge)

Extract the songs you download and then drag that folder into Program Files > Phase Shift > music folder

I have the Guitar Hero drum set so I downloaded a GH theme. The Phase Shift forum has other themes if you'd like to find one you'd rather get, but this on is the most popular it seems and works perfectly for me.

Check out the description in this youtube video to get the GH theme and background videos and how to get them to work in game.

Make sure you calibrate your audio/video. Let me know when you get it set up, I'll play with you online! (Oh yeah, it has online play)
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Pumaxcs wrote:

Super fun.
Phase Shift is a GH/RB clone for PC and people have imported the GH/RB songs into it. There are thousands of songs to pick from and download, all from the GH/RB archives so all the instruments are separated and the quality is near perfect.

I'll write it out because I wish I could get a bit of instruction while trying to figure it all out too.

Guitar Hero Songs/DLC
Rock Band Songs/DLC

Extract the songs you download and then drag that folder into Program Files > Phase Shift > music folder

I have the Guitar Hero drum set so I downloaded a GH theme. The Phase Shift forum has other themes if you'd like to find one you'd rather get, but this on is the most popular it seems and works perfectly for me.

Check out the description in this youtube video to get the GH theme and background videos and how to get them to work in game.

Make sure you calibrate your audio/video. Let me know when you get it set up, I'll play with you online! (Oh yeah, it has online play)
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

theHunter

Downloaded this game today and I am sooooo happy I did. This was such an intense and rewarding hunt.

Time: 46m24s
Weapon: "Snakebite" Compound Bow
Area of impact: Neck
Distance shot: 82.74 feet
Distance traveled: 1.40 Miles

Stats

Map
The first "x" is where I shot it, the second is where I tracked it to and found it.

theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

i dumped 400$ into hunter. :cry:
TeamHavocRacing

Ouchy wowchy woo! iRacing has prolly cost me at least double that.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

aeffertz wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:

Super fun.

Guitar Hero Songs/DLC
Rock Band Songs/DLC

I will definitely participate, that doesn't seem to graphic intensive that its possible for my HTPC to run it from the living room. I'll have to buy another band set but this definitely take priority over the new GHL that I thought about getting. Thanks for the write-up. I'll PM you when I get everything rolling. What sort of adapters do you need for the instruments to connect to PC?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Ouchy wowchy woo! iRacing has prolly cost me at least double that.
Same here, havn't touched it in over a year either :lol:
TeamHavocRacing

Thank Kaemmer I can quit and come back to all the content I've purchased, which is all of it! I really need to devote to a season one of these days. :oops:
theargeman123

Post by theargeman123 »

My recording sucked dick. but to funny to not share.
Arma 3 life Everyone
theargeman123

Post by theargeman123 »

forgot the postcard.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Pumaxcs wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote: I will definitely participate, that doesn't seem to graphic intensive that its possible for my HTPC to run it from the living room. I'll have to buy another band set but this definitely take priority over the new GHL that I thought about getting. Thanks for the write-up. I'll PM you when I get everything rolling. What sort of adapters do you need for the instruments to connect to PC?
Yeah it's not very demanding, you can adjust the graphics settings too.

As far as adapters, I just use one of these to connect my xbox controller, as well as the instruments. Depends on what version you get obviously, PS or XBOX but that's all you need.

[url=http://www.amazon.com/Ortz®-Xbox-360-Wi ... or+windows

Also, I've learned that even if you have RB or GH instruments, you can run either theme. The game will automatically match up the colors on your screen so they match whatever instrument you are using. So I switched to the Rock Band 3 theme because it looks a lot cleaner.
theargeman123

Post by theargeman123 »

Doing some hunter. anyone else play this?
open new tab.
RARE all 3 bears at one bait site