gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: gaming

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yep, only a guest still since the membership is going to be a gift. Here are my current PB's http://imgur.com/a/BAaQp/layout/horizontal#0
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

Those some really good kills! You gottta try elk. elk is my specialty
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Even though I like speedway, I'm scared to spend money on this because of MXS. I don't see in any gameplay video's with the sim gameplay and just looking at it I can't believe it will be even close to a sim :/

Anyone who has experience with Speedway 15?
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I'd buy it for like 10 bucks, but $25 seems a little steep for that. The fact that a legitimate developer actually made that is super cool, though. Steam reviews seem pretty good, but they are citing difficulty and that honestly looks terribly easy.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Phat will be the last word in this forum.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

How did you know? :oops:

It's difficult, but because it is awkward as hell, not because it is in anyway at all a sim. Probably not worth it unless you're a huge speedway fan. My brother and I enjoy the hell out of this game, and it's always challenging. The AI aren't good, but they're hard to beat at times. You'll never win the championship if you're at all like me and just clean out Pedersen every time your on the track with him. As far as features goes it's crap. Single race or single season mode only. You have to upgrade your bike throughout the season or you'll fall behind . That's about as deep as it gets. There's online multiplayer, but I've never found a race using it. No server browser, just connect and play apparently. It's not like I speak enough polish to pull it off anyways. Lol.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Sim gameplay is just having to control forwards and backwards lean. Basically lean forwards when you want to turn and don't lean when you want the bike to square up. Arcade mode does it automatically. If you pull a wheelie in either mode the front end just falls sideways and you wheelie into the ground/slide sort of. I could do a video, but you wouldn't be able to tell the difference from watching.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Phathry25 wrote:just clean out Pedersen every time your on the track with him.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Graphically that is way better than what I thought a Speedway game would look. I'm am actually impressed.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Pumaxcs wrote:I'm am actually impressed.
You're are?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

So to say it rude, it is an overpriced game simply because the creators think the Speedway community is loyal enough to buy it anyway? Because for a true gamer it's not deep enough, no career mode or so and for a sim fan it's just too arcade? :P

Thanks for the feedback, maybe when I can get it cheap with the X-mas steam sales I give it a go. ;-)
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

KTM57 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:I'm am actually impressed.
You're are?
You're are cunt.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

You are are cunt?
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I made a grammatical mistake, he made fun of said grammatical mistake, I insulted him using the same mistake. It's a thing we do all the time, it means we love each other. :lol:
MXS Cares
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

You forgot the "a" in your comeback you stupid fack.