Boston Explosion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Re: Boston Explosion

Post by Gideon#67 »

1 suspect dead, the other on the run.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
cbrew772
Team: Brew Designs|

Post by cbrew772 »

So we are dealing with Russian Terriosts haha.. I hope they catch this otherr dude and let every family who lost someone during this attack beat the living shit out of him!!!!
MXTYSEN21 wrote:
cbrew772 wrote:Tysen!! Go show him up man :lol:
Im not a stock track hero haha. If he wants to get shown up then he needs to race an rf national. Yes, I went there :D
Stormz wrote:Hoffman pisses more excellence than you will ever hope to achieve, Blake curry, whoever you are
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

cbrew772 wrote:So we are dealing with Russian Terriosts haha.. I hope they catch this otherr dude and let every family who lost someone during this attack beat the living shit out of him!!!!
Hang him by his balls with dental floss then beat him. :twisted:
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Here is something I read off of the Suspect #2 Facebook before it got removed.

Posted 04/15/13

" I work on a security commission and I've just received word to start campaigning on a campaign we've been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.

Ill keep it as short as I can.

They're going to pin the is event on a male late teens to early 20's and say he did because he is unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn't be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammo can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.

I can't don anything or ill lose my job and possibly face criminal charges. Please don't let them get away with it. They wont find the suspect till later in the week and the raid will be issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don't let them hurt our rights."

Now I don't think that was written by the suspect but I think someone knows what is going on. The Suspect posted it on his facebook. Then they took his facebook down. So I dont know!!
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

If this turns into more gun rights BS because of gun powder being used or something like that... You can make bombs out of a ton of stuff, obviously gun powder will work, but c'mon... Going to limit how many glass bottles you can buy so Molitov cocktails can't be used a lot too? :roll:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

They'll have to outlaw diesel fuel and fertilizer too then. May as well go ahead and outlaw gasoline, kerosene, pressure cookers, nails, BB's, ball bearings, starting fluid, hair spray, propane, hammers, scissors, screwdrivers, circuit boards, batteries, cell phones, aahh fuck it. We're all just gonna have to walk around naked.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Gideon#67 wrote: We're all just gonna have to walk around naked.
Hey jack, Im down with that!!!! Imagine all the GIRLS boobs but then you got man boobs to but still imagine the boobs!!!
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

That's not going to work for me. I'll have to have body guards protecting me, fighting off chicks and jealous dudes.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

Phathry25 wrote:That's not going to work for me. I'll have to have body guards protecting me, fighting off chicks and jealous dudes.
That's fine but keep in mind, your body guards will be naked too
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Yea but they would all have big muscles to compensate for their short comings somewhere else. Me on the other hand, I've never cared to lift weights.... ;)
cbrew772
Team: Brew Designs|

Post by cbrew772 »

Stormz wrote:
cbrew772 wrote:So we are dealing with Russian Terriosts haha.. I hope they catch this otherr dude and let every family who lost someone during this attack beat the living shit out of him!!!!
Hang him by his balls with dental floss then beat him. :twisted:
HAHAHAHA Thats a good idea!!1
MXTYSEN21 wrote:
cbrew772 wrote:Tysen!! Go show him up man :lol:
Im not a stock track hero haha. If he wants to get shown up then he needs to race an rf national. Yes, I went there :D
Stormz wrote:Hoffman pisses more excellence than you will ever hope to achieve, Blake curry, whoever you are
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Chechen terrorists, mind you. They were the targets of the Russian "ethnic cleansing" like in Serbia. Muslims living in Eastern bloc nations. So basically, angry Muslim youths trying to send a message. Doubt they'll get any more traction with the anti-gun movement using those arguments.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

I've watched the news ever since I got home from the track and this is intense. The guy doesn't look like a terrorist, he looks like a small insecure kid. :lol: His brother definetly got him into it. The older brother was INTERVIEWED by the FBI earlier in like 09 or something.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

#2 in custody.