2017 Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
patrickv155
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 Supercross Discussion

Post by patrickv155 »

USABMXER1 wrote:
DCreedz#523 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Gnarlier than Roczens? Not even close.
He said apart from Roczen's.
I feel like this was Catanzaro's fault, he literally got on the gas and was about to just launch out when he definitely saw Hansen there getting ready to jump over him. They were both riding pretty decent up until that point. Hansen had to ride extremely hard though because he wanted to hit a sick Forkner ramp in the second corner. Hoping that they're all good and are back next week to do some battle and AP needs to not get screwed off the start, the one week he gets a good start he is trapped between another riders bike and Forkners, feel like it was Melross that was on his right though (not entirely sure just know it was a Yamaha rider.)
Catanzaro said he hit a neutral on the face of the double, so he backed out of launching and checked behind him to see if he was gonna get rekt. I don't know why he decided to gas it anyways after he rolled it, but I'm not gonna pretend I know what I'm talking about when it comes to decision making in supercross. :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Catanzaro was probably going to crash jumping off the track if Hansen wasn't there
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

checkerz wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:
checkerz wrote:Space. They took a jump out of both of those sections.
How could they run out of space though? Did they possibly scale the stadium incorrectly when they went to draw the track up?
Yes.
Piggybacking on this, This is very common. We've seen jumps removed from i think all but one track this year (SD maybe?)

Wall at A1, 1 jump from each rhythm at A2, i guess tearing down the triple before whoops at glendale kinda doesnt count because it was taken out after practice crashes, They took one of out long rhythm at Oakland, and now the 2 short sections lost a jump along with the dragons back.

Anyways, it sucks, but its not really uncommon. At least Dallas got berms.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

mxsrider96 wrote: How could they run out of space though? Did they possibly scale the stadium incorrectly when they went to draw the track up?
They absolutely did something funky like that. When I was drawing this weeks map (every week I start out with the stadium scale) I was losing my mind about why those 2 sections wouldn't fit. It was really close and the stadium clearly isn't modeled to spec, so it didn't matter much anyways. But I still find this weird.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

I would love to see a time lapse of them drawing a blueprint... that would be cool! Also I feel like were dealing with high tech rednecks, so something is going to be messed up :lol: :lol:
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Now with the delayed coverage too... wtf at 10pm also. Its going to be hard to stay off social media during the day today so I don't spoil the finish.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Cody Darr wrote:Now with the delayed coverage too... wtf at 10pm also. Its going to be hard to stay off social media during the day today so I don't spoil the finish.
I usually do the get to watch the races until Sunday or Monday, the struggle is real when almost everyone you follow on Instagram either is moto or only posts about moto. And then SupercrossLIVE on snap chat just makes things that much harder
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Supposedly it's shown live if you're outside of the US and Canada. Maybe we don't have enough Fox Sports channels.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

do you guys have that cbm racing live link? thanks alot
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Phil Doyon #423
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

When Chad fell in the whoops "trench" Jeff absolutely roasted Ricky.

"The taller guys can save themselves from the whoops, the Millsaps and the Windhams but if you're a Ricky its bad news. You never know when your going to hit a boat."

"... hey now"
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

Didn't know they were introducing pit stops into the Supercross now?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Looked like Hill was whittling away at McElrath when he had his gearbox problem.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The pits are busy as hell
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Looked like Hill was whittling away at McElrath when he had his gearbox problem.
McElrath would have beat him, accept it old man!
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF