Boston Explosion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
m121c

Re: Boston Explosion

Post by m121c »

Shoulda just let him bleed out and suffer in the damn boat. Hopefully he doesn't get a free live in prison, waste of money, get the information out of him and then put a bullet in his head.
cbrew772
Team: Brew Designs|

Post by cbrew772 »

That bitch is caught!!!!!!! They need to get the information, then hang him in front of ever family that had to suffer from losses!
MXTYSEN21 wrote:
cbrew772 wrote:Tysen!! Go show him up man :lol:
Im not a stock track hero haha. If he wants to get shown up then he needs to race an rf national. Yes, I went there :D
Stormz wrote:Hoffman pisses more excellence than you will ever hope to achieve, Blake curry, whoever you are
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

cbrew772 wrote:....then hang him in front of ever family that had to suffer from losses!
No
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
cbrew772

Post by cbrew772 »

yes. And that was defintaly not my idea. There are about 6 other people in this thread who said it also
MXTYSEN21 wrote:
Im not a stock track hero haha. If he wants to get shown up then he needs to race an rf national. Yes, I went there :D
Stormz wrote:Hoffman pisses more excellence than you will ever hope to achieve, Blake curry, whoever you are
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

You guys are sick in the head if you honestly believe this guy should be hanged in front of suffering families. That is not how justice is served in the USA.
ShackAttack12
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:You guys are sick in the head if you honestly believe this guy should be hanged in front of suffering families.
Hi
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

They're questioning him, then put him in a high security prision, then he is EXECUTE.

Beating the suspect isnt going to help. If YOU want answers and YOU want the best for the familes YOU want the best for, the FBI knows what to do. They've had just as many of these situations as you guys have useless forum posts.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
cbrew772

Post by cbrew772 »

Ok, so what if he some how doesnt get the death penalty? Then he just rots in a jail cell that AMERICANS pay for? Its kind of a dumb thing! And i was joking when I said that they should hang him. I dont think anyone in the world would want to see someone get hung!
MXTYSEN21 wrote:
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Robert196 wrote:They've had just as many of these situations as you guys have useless forum posts.
I take it things like this are a regular occurrence? In Nz once every 5years a guy will get shot at with a .22 or slug gun, sometimes someone dies but its mostly just a police dog.
Hi
cbrew772

Post by cbrew772 »

Boblob801 wrote:
Robert196 wrote:They've had just as many of these situations as you guys have useless forum posts.
I take it things like this are a regular occurrence? In Nz once every 5years a guy will get shot at with a .22 or slug gun, sometimes someone dies but its mostly just a police dog.
Yeah, we have a lot of stupid gun fights, and innocent people getting killed! :(
MXTYSEN21 wrote:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

That last sentence, Nash, beautiful...

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

ShackAttack12
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

All of you guys who are saying he needs executing are stupid. He will probably want to die, ran for no friends and possibly no family left after what he done. Also, he will probably think he will go to some sort of heaven for what he has done, a life long sentance in a prison would cause a lot more suffering. Also, some of the ideas you guys are saying are sick(not in the good way). What he has done is extreme but you guys are just as bad as him for wanting to see him die in front of all of the families.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
m121c

Post by m121c »

Ever heard of the term eye for and eye? Besides that though, the money it would cost to keep this guy in jail is a lot more than a simple bullet in the head. If he wanted to die, he would of in my opinion. He would of tried taking as many people as he could along with him, fortunately that's not the case. Hopefully they get the information they want from him and then he gets what he deserves.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

You anti-capital punishment people don't realize that if he isn't executed, he'll just hang himself in jail like a lot of people do...