Osama bin Laden dead.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
ddmx

Re: Osama bin Laden dead.

Post by ddmx »

How can I not chime in on this.

First off, the impressions you get from the media, are all based on which media cites you pay attention to. If you watch Fox, then you hear that Obama is taking all credit with middle finger a blazin to George Bush. If you watch CNN, you hear that Obama is God. So what you gather from your media sources, is only scewed by each of our own ignorances.

From what I hear personally as a moderate, I hear that the Bush administration played a big role in tracking down the name of a key messenger. The Obama administration seeked out this messenger, eventually tracking down the location where Osama was thought to be hiding. Now, from my liberal standpoint, I feel that Bush had 7 years to make something happen and failed. At one point we had Osama pin pointed and pulled back on the mission. Osama pursued the situation and had him killed in 2.5 years of term.

As far as buriel, why on earth would we want to bring him back, first off alive, but secondly at all? They did the DNA testing to confirm it was him, and the last thing we want is for terrorists to see his body and worship him as a God. Resting at the bottom of the ocean is where he deserves.

All politics aside, I've learned more about special team 6 in the last few days than I've ever know, and those guys are so black ops that it just amazes me! Congress doesn't even know what they do?

Big balls on Obamas part to call in an operation undermining the choices of Pakistan. It'd be naive to think that the Pakistani government didn't know he was there. Hell, he was 100 yards from Pakistan's "West Point".
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

3rd paragraph, Osama = Obama haha...minor typo :P
The Fox
Team: ASV Inventions

Post by The Fox »

ddmx wrote:3rd paragraph, Osama = Obama haha...minor typo :P
Some Italian news said about that: "The president of the United States of America confirms the death of Obama!"
I was like wtf?! :lol:
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Like this would end the war against terrorism. :roll: Right now is it even more difficult to control the fight against terror, because right now are all small groups planning some revenche.

btw, Osama already died in 2001, since then he couldn't do more then play hide 'n seek.

Still it's a good thing, but don't get to exited.

And good game to the whole world, because the USA got a lot of help from a lot of smaller country's to defend their bases up their, send medical help and deliver weapons
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

I know I sound like a broken record, but if your interested in anything special forces, or more particularly the Navy SEALs, you should go out and buy The Lone Survivor. It is the most harrowing, intense book I have ever read, and it really has actually changed who I am, and to appreciate what our special operations do.

And I agree that in the short term there will be fallout over this. I just hope it's preventable.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:
Voutare wrote:The entire world is in a recession
China is doing better than anyone, and the USA still owes millions , and millions, maybe even billions too. So there probably the only area not doing bad atm.
look at 70%-80% of the things in your house. they all have a little stamp on them that says "made in China" thats the only reason theyre doing better than anyone. Because everyone is sending money to China. and eventually its gonna run out, which it pretty much has.

i guess its like having money in the bank with no job. youll be sending money out and not getting any put back in, so eventually youll have no money and be in debt.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Voutare wrote:I know I sound like a broken record, but if your interested in anything special forces, or more particularly the Navy SEALs, you should go out and buy The Lone Survivor. It is the most harrowing, intense book I have ever read, and it really has actually changed who I am, and to appreciate what our special operations do.

And I agree that in the short term there will be fallout over this. I just hope it's preventable.
Lone Survivor, In the Company of Heroes, and Jaw Breaker are all on my list of must reads.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

rideblue56 wrote:
motoxjeff#7 wrote:
Voutare wrote:The entire world is in a recession
China is doing better than anyone, and the USA still owes millions , and millions, maybe even billions too. So there probably the only area not doing bad atm.
look at 70%-80% of the things in your house. they all have a little stamp on them that says "made in China" thats the only reason theyre doing better than anyone. Because everyone is sending money to China. and eventually its gonna run out, which it pretty much has.

i guess its like having money in the bank with no job. youll be sending money out and not getting any put back in, so eventually youll have no money and be in debt.

It hasn't yet. China is actually smart about what they do with there money, They don't lend it out here and there, like it is chump change. We will be Paying them money 4 ever, It will never be paid back in full. We will always have debt with China, Which is why china will never " run out ". The only way they would be in need is, if there was a natural disaster, Which can happen out of now where.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:
It hasn't yet. China is actually smart about what they do with there money, They don't lend it out here and there, like it is chump change. We will be Paying them money 4 ever, It will never be paid back in full. We will always have debt with China, Which is why china will never " run out ". The only way they would be in need is, if there was a natural disaster, Which can happen out of now where.
News flash: Our economy is based of debt.... and that's a fact.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

news flash- I know. Which is why our economy will always struggle to get better, and maintain it's classification.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:It hasn't yet. China is actually smart about what they do with there money, They don't lend it out here and there, like it is chump change. We will be Paying them money 4 ever, It will never be paid back in full. We will always have debt with China, Which is why china will never " run out ". The only way they would be in need is, if there was a natural disaster, Which can happen out of now where.
uhhh, i meant OUR money will run out. not theirs. lol
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

China is even buying some harbours of European country's that have a lot of debt :lol:. Fail to the euro :!:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
mxer223

Post by mxer223 »

jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

ddmx wrote:
Voutare wrote:I know I sound like a broken record, but if your interested in anything special forces, or more particularly the Navy SEALs, you should go out and buy The Lone Survivor. It is the most harrowing, intense book I have ever read, and it really has actually changed who I am, and to appreciate what our special operations do.

Lone Survivor, In the Company of Heroes, and Jaw Breaker are all on my list of must reads.

Also, I haven't read it, but 'The Horse Soldiers' is apparently a very good read on Special Operations. I'm going to read it at some point when I get the time.
Armadijl
Team: Rockstar MX1 Suzuki

Post by Armadijl »

9/11 this year will be the 10th anniversary of the WTC disaster. So i guess Al Qaida is planning something big, maybe the white house? We will see...