2014 AMA Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
wellzee793
Team: Tranomics

Re: 2014 AMA Supercross Discussion

Post by wellzee793 »

did Barcia break anything?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

With Martin/Barcia not making the main, I had 0% chance at that 100K. Mothafucka
m121c

Post by m121c »

So can we all agree that Friese and Allesi should be banned from the AMA and send them somewhere else to race? Holy fuck was that ridiculous.
wellzee793
Team: Tranomics

Post by wellzee793 »

m121c wrote:So can we all agree that Friese and Allesi should be banned from the AMA and send them somewhere else to race? Holy fuck was that ridiculous.
what did Friese do?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Freise rode clean.... from what I saw
m121c

Post by m121c »

He was cross jumping soooo bad. Him and Allesi are so much alike, they road block, get passed clean, realize they aren't fast enough, then just clean people out. If I was a in the shoes of someone about to pass them I would put them on the ground before they could do it to me, they are just unpredictable and dirty riders. Everyone is aggressive I get that, but I mean come on there has to be a line somewhere, when is there going to be a penalty worth while?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Alessi was cross jumping like a mofo
cmv950
Team: Privateer

Post by cmv950 »

Stewart fell because Alessi was going into that corner he went over the bars in so much slower he had to slow up to avoid hitting him and couldn't fast enough. I was watching the replay and realized it. Makes me so irritated at Alessi all the more than I already was. I know people will say Stewart should have been smarter, but he was all over Alessi and Alessi slowed up I think a lot more than James thought he was going to, resulting in the crash by James to avoid a collision. Was cussing him out after I saw this, motherfucker just needs to retire and stop getting in everyone's way. I know other people will disagree with me but it looked to me like that's what happened. He wasn't riding over his head or anything.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

wth is wrong with Martin though? so weird not making 2 mains...
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

GustavoMX930' wrote:wth is wrong with Martin though? so weird not making 2 mains...
I think Martin is struggling in sx because he has never really done it much before, he was very impressing in his rookie outdoor season, but I think it's a different game in supercross, especially with minimizing timing mistakes on the jumps, as well as getting good starts, both of which I think he struggles with. He will get it eventually, just going to take some time. Some of the best to ever do this have and always seem to struggle in their rookie lites sx seasons, mainly because sx is just different from outdoors completely. Give him time, he will figure it out. Adam C. is the exception to this rule it seems.
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

cmv950 wrote:Stewart fell because Alessi was going into that corner he went over the bars in so much slower he had to slow up to avoid hitting him and couldn't fast enough. I was watching the replay and realized it. Makes me so irritated at Alessi all the more than I already was. I know people will say Stewart should have been smarter, but he was all over Alessi and Alessi slowed up I think a lot more than James thought he was going to, resulting in the crash by James to avoid a collision. Was cussing him out after I saw this, motherfucker just needs to retire and stop getting in everyone's way. I know other people will disagree with me but it looked to me like that's what happened. He wasn't riding over his head or anything.
totally agree
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
dearnhardtfan7

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

AWood wrote:Motocross fact tryhards isn't Alessi on probation from the whole laser gate thigh I thought?

That probation period ended at the end of 2013. But now the AMA has fined him $4000 and he's on probation until the end of supercross.

Typical Alessi. The guy has put more people on the ground than he has ever passed going forward in his entire career. I wonder when Aldon and Ryan Hughes are gonna start training their riders on the "racing backwards" technique that Alessi has perfected lol
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

MXSZone.com

Post by MXSZone.com »

HAHA :lol:
Prada

Post by Prada »

cmv950 wrote:Stewart fell because Alessi was going into that corner he went over the bars in so much slower he had to slow up to avoid hitting him and couldn't fast enough. I was watching the replay and realized it. Makes me so irritated at Alessi all the more than I already was. I know people will say Stewart should have been smarter, but he was all over Alessi and Alessi slowed up I think a lot more than James thought he was going to, resulting in the crash by James to avoid a collision. Was cussing him out after I saw this, motherfucker just needs to retire and stop getting in everyone's way. I know other people will disagree with me but it looked to me like that's what happened. He wasn't riding over his head or anything.
Stewart obviously rode over his head if he forgot to judge Alessi's speed. Such a bummer, but it happens.