Funny videos & Photos.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: Funny videos & Photos.

Post by KTM57 »

It's just meant to pester.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

Every religion is like a cancer to the world....millions died because of their "holy" religious wars, Oh hallelujah! And look whats happening in the middle east, allahu akbar! What has the religion done to the world except killed millions and set science back by who knows how many years? Nothing.

Religion=tool for war&brainwashing.
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

And science is so great and pure, right? Nothing created by science has caused cancer or killed millions, right?

You're arguments go both ways. Find something better to bitch about.
MrStickers

Post by MrStickers »

About 100 pages ago this same argument happened in this thread...

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 07#p382807
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Phathry25 wrote:And science is so great and pure, right? Nothing created by science has caused cancer or killed millions, right?

You're arguments go both ways. Find something better to bitch about.
Science is not great and pure. What it is however is concrete. Science is the cure for polio, future aids, and malaria with which millions will be the saved of an early death.

Yes, his arguments may go both ways. However, scientific facts that are neglected by ignorant naysayers lead to foolish comments. Don't let yourself be one to make those.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I just meant to say that Tanner's post was stupid. I don't think we need to go into another science vs. religion war.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Definitely no need for another science vs. religion war. However, for anyone believing the earth is 6000 years old, funny pics and vids is certainly the place to visit. :lol:
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Let's face it I make all sorts of foolish comments. Never going to change that.

Science law is concrete, scientific theory isn't. There is a major difference and sadly many people confuse the two.

I'm not here to argue religion vs science. I'm just saying there is no need to attack my beliefs, and the shit shadow posts in this thread under the guise of being funny isn't necessary.
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

Phathry25 wrote:And science is so great and pure, right? Nothing created by science has caused cancer or killed millions, right?
Mostly yes, its the people that use the science in the wrong way...

"Can't blame the man who invented the car for all the road kills, blame the driver"

Look at all the good things science has done to the world and look at all the good things religion has done to the world. See the difference? Have fun using the internet made by religion bro!
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Well phathry I agree, it isn't the right place to be posting it. Should probably just keep those "funnies" to oneself.
MrStickers

Post by MrStickers »

....if only.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

I literally just had the best possible reply typed out... and guess what happens?! FUCKING POWER GOES OUT. No, it did not argue science vs religion, it actually left science out of it completely. I will try and re-type as much of it as I can.

You're right August, most Christians aren't committing mass war crimes, genocide, and hate crimes these days... Or are they? How about making gay marriage illegal? You know why gay marriage was made illegal? Because people made laws that stated that killing another human was wrong and that there would be punishment for committing the crime, so they were smart and contributed to making of laws. Making Gay Marriage illegal is no better than Killing someone for being Gay. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not gay, but that doesn't mean I'm against gays. In fact, I'm all for gay marriage. I'f it makes someone happy, let them be. There's no point making someones life miserable because of something they feel is right.

Now on to the KKK and Nazi thing. I am against those 2 groups completely. They kill and people because they aren't the same as them. Whether it be a different gender, having a different sexual interest, different skin color, different religious belief... WAIT A SECOND... THAT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE WHAT CHRISTIANITY REALLY IS!!! Being against things like gay marriage just because its same sex marriage makes you just as bad as the Nazi's, and to say "IM CHRISTIAN BUT IM NOT AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE" is like saying "IM NAZI BUT I'M NOT AGAINST THE JEWS". That may be true (because most of the Nazis were scared into becoming part of the regime because they would have been killed otherwise) but you're still part of that image and people are going to look at you in a negative way because you're part of them. Wait a minute... Also sounds like Christianity...

So here's a question for you. If I complemented your god with something that came directly from my ass, even if it were untrue, would you feel satisfied? Now how about if I disproved something about your god/belief that actually made sense and had plenty of facts to back it? I think most people would start a flame war. Now I'll admit, same thing goes for any religion (including athiesm), but having beliefs and creating laws that have a negative effect on the well being of others IS a hate crime. But no, just because you're Christian, its perfectly fine? Sure its not "Killing" them, but making gay marriage illegal is just a cover up for being a coward! Kind of like how Hitler killing the Jews was just a cover up for him being a coward, and how the KKK kills perfectly innocent people because they are cowards.

You're also right about me not knowing many Christians that follow those beliefs. Well guess what, they aren't true Christians then are they? Saying "I don't believe in all of the bible, just most" is like saying "I only agree with most what Hitler says, not all". I guess what i'm trying to say here is: Ignorance is bliss.

Just to make this clear, I'm not stereotyping any Christians with anything i'm saying. These are just true hard facts with evidence to back them.

Now before you get all riled up, remember that there are people like this in every Religion. What was the main reason for the start of WWII? Religion. Would WWII have gone on if there was no such thing as religion? No, or at least not for the same reason. What would the world be like without any religion at all? Much less stereotyping, much less hate, much less terrorism, much less everything. Without (what I believe) the invention/idea of religion, the world would be a better place.
MrStickers

Post by MrStickers »

Ballsfalsky wrote:I'm not stereotyping any Christians with anything i'm saying. These are just true hard facts with evidence to back them.
Wait....you're saying.........you mean......you're not stereotyping? .......and you have true hard facts......... :?

....nevermind.

This thread isn't funny anymore.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

Your point is off base and doesn't compare apples to apples. No one made gay marriage illegal. It has been illegal up until recent times. To compare opposing gay marriage to murder is rediculous. Let's compare it to something else shall we? Incest? Beastiality? Why not? If marrying your mom and ass ramming your dog or a goat makes you happy, who are we to judge and keep you from being "happy"? Society is ass backwards and gay marriage is just a small part if it. There are bigger fish to fry so I really dgaf what 2 people do.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Phathry25 wrote:I'm not here to argue religion vs science. I'm just saying there is no need to attack my beliefs, and the shit shadow posts in this thread under the guise of being funny isn't necessary.
But it is funny to me and a lot of others. I trust anyone not agreeing with that to be smart enough to skip those pics instead of throwing a hissy fit.
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.