Boston Explosion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Re: Boston Explosion

Post by Gideon#67 »

I'm skeptical as well YZ. It doesn't all add up. Basic time line of events relevant to the manhunt are:

Thursday 10:30pm- MIT officer responds to disturbance call and is shot and killed.
About 11pm- Car jacking
11:30ish- Car jack victim is released

Friday- 1AM Police track vehicle using GPS, chase ensues and subsequent firefight between police and suspects.
Suspect #1 is killed, #2 is on the run.

Now it gets vague as we're not told about much between that firefight and when the neighborhoods were locked down. Bu at some point they recover the vehicle #2 fled in and the manhunt is on in full force.

4:30AM East Watertown is locked down.

5:50AM Watertown, Newton, Waltham, Belmont, Arlington, Allston-Brighton is locked down. Essentially all of Boston is shut down.

It also turns out that the 2 suspects weren't involved in any 7-11 robbery as initially reported.

OK, so by 4:30am we can assume that the vehicle had been recovered, and is being "processed" and the guy is on foot. There was conflicting reports about another vehicle but the FBI dismissed that, so there wasn't one? Some news agencies said it was a Honda CRV and other stated it was a Civic? Pretty big difference there. The authorities now have essentially shut down and entire city and in one particular area are conducting door to door searches for the suspect. We'll come back to this later. Here is what I really can't understand. You now have the vehicle the suspect fled in. He was in it, possibly injured in it and they we're tossing explosives during the firefight either from it, or taking the explosives from the vehicle and throwing them from outside of it. Either way, the guy is gonna have some type of residue on him/clothing from this. Now, when we have a robbery or anything like that and can't establish a visual contact with the suspect, we automatically call in K-9. This manhunt is 1000 times more intense that any robbery call I get and the guys there had every tool at there disposal to aide them in apprehending the suspect. You mean to tell me that either a K-9 unit wasn't used here, or it was a dead end with all the scent I know the guy left? I call bullshit. I have seen these K-9 units work firsthand and they are impressive. Hell, the canine can "hit" on your vehicle during a traffic stop, from outside the vehicle and the dogs nose/ "hit" is probable cause to conduct a search of that vehicle. They are used for drugs, cadaver locating, tracking and BOMB detection among other things. They find the guy just outside their initial lock down are of app. 20 blocks. So I think it's safe to say the guy was on foot, if he we're in a vehicle he would have been a lot further out of that area. We now know he was wounded prior to his capture as the citizen noticed him because of blood. So there was plenty of scent to track. The guy should have been caught long before this. Instead they conduct door to door searches. That brings me back to the "lock-down". What were the authorities, (and by that I mean the government as a whole, not the individual officers as I feel they were used as pawns in a bigger game) really successful in accomplishing? They got the guy sure, but look at the bigger picture. They essentially locked-down a major city, and conducted searches of people's homes on a fairly decent size scale. I'm sorry, but if some agency is conducting searches of my neighborhood, you can look at my place all you want...from the outside. If you don't see any signs of forced entry, sure, knock on my door and ask me about anything suspicious. But there is no way in hell you're coming in without a warrant. Tough shit. People will say , "why not, you must be hiding something". NO! Protecting is more like it. I hate having the skeptical attitude towards my own government, but I don't trust it. There is more but I'm tired of typing and this could go on forever. I honestly feel this was a part of something bigger and only time will tell, but I hope I'm dead wrong.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

DP, dafuq I exhausted, not YZ but Cody. It's been along night for me.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Lol its cool you typed everything I wanted to say lol. Im right there with ya man I dont get it.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

i dont see how suspect #2 got away. I mean, there was dozens of police officers who would have had eyes on both suspects and surely there SHOULD have been a police helicopter there incase one of them did try and escape(in which one of them did). It just seems very unbeleiveable that he was able to escape there. Escaping in that situation is like watching a shitty film and then saying "that would never happen in real life"... but then it did.
I really doubt we have been told everything.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

I can see him getting away from the point of the initial firefight. Chances are they didn't have a chopper in the air at that point. There was reported to be 6 patrol cars that were involved. Not sure about that department but in ours we fly solo, no partner in the car. We are assigned partners but they are in another car. That car is usually our primary backup car if we need it. So there may have been only 6 officers originally respond. From the sounds of it they were out gunned. I heard on the tape released officers asking each other if any had a rifle. The answer was no, so they were left with shotty's and sidearms. Not very effective at a distance against a rifle and grenades... suspect 1 made a full out sprint for the responding officers wearing a bomb vest. They lit his ass up and this is when his brother took off. They were kinda busy and couldn't exactly hop in the car and follow. So not that far fetched that he escape for a while. Point is, he should have been in custody or dead long before he was captured.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Everything you typed makes sense.

But, this part: The first guy is shot down and little brother mows him over. SHOOT OUT HIS TIRES!? Really, I don't have police training and don't know proper conduct, but I'd be unloading on his tires to slow him down. Unless they couldn't because of the bomb suit.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

It's all a conspiracy, mannnnnnnn.

If Suspect uno was run over, wearing a bomb vest, how did his vest not detonate from the pressure? As a matter of fact, how was he shot numerous times without it detonating? Were they all no scope headshots? I mean, I am pretty damn good at sniping on CoD, and Dust 514 but that would make my virtual skills look bad if they could all unload and never miss his face.
yfz22

Post by yfz22 »

Stormz wrote:
Were they all no scope headshots?
They were most definitely 360 no scopes while jumping off their squad cars.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

The sergeants name was xX360nOsCoPeZzXx. Dontchaknow?
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

JT43 wrote:Death would probably be a luxury to him, a way out, a chance of peace. But rotting in a jail cell, personally I think being In a prison surrounded by killers, rapists etc. that's a lot worse than just taking the "cowards way out"
What would animal control have done to a cougar that has killed people and is still on the loose? Keep it in a cell tucked away from the wild and let it live its life? FUCK NO. They would kill that motherfucker without even thinking about it because it was a threat to society. We are all mammals, and therefor we should be treated just as any other wild animal would be. Just because he's human doesn't mean shit. You should be disgusted that they could even think about letting such a disgusting person live, because all he is doing when he is getting his sheets changed, when he turns the tap on in the shower, and when he is filling his face is eating civilized peoples tax money. Law abiding citizens are paying for him to live. Would you want to pay for a killer to live? I know I sure as hell wouldn't. And by Kill him, I meant torture him. Chinese water torture would be a good start IMO. Call me fucked in the head, but that seems fair. The fact that someone can kill tens, sometimes even hundreds or THOUSANDS of people (thus making their families suffer) and get a free life in jail just seems un-rational and un-fair to me.

I guess the best way to look at it is:

Lets say you're 16 years of age. You're mother (who you are very close to) and little brother (age 4) are at the Boston Marathon to watch you're uncle (who is running in the marathon) cross the line. Your mom and brother are both at the line and your uncle is just crossing. The bomb goes off, killing all 3 of your family members. Would you want the bomber to live or die? Put yourself in the shoes of the families that are suffering loss.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

We don't torture people, because we are better than that. We will not stoop to their levels. Plus, the Mountain Lion isn't going to be like, well golly gee darnit, I shouldn't have ate that baby. He's going to be like, "..." because he isn't self aware and can't really dwell on past mistakes. This guy is going to be getting raped up the bum, eat crappy food, and wish that he'd never have done this for the rest of his life. He'll probably end up getting killed in some crazy prison thing.
yfz22

Post by yfz22 »

Ballsfalsky wrote:The sergeants name was xX360nOsCoPeZzXx. Dontchaknow?
seriously made me lol.

We put dogs down for biting, yet we keep murderers alive because they have rights? WTF.

murica ftw
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Go to drudge.com and read their articles. Theres some insider pictures aswell. (As in stuff they cant show on TV) Most of you will be cleared up. It all makes sence to me.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

You guys are assuming alot of stuff. Was the guy really "mowed over"? The media likes to spin things for drama. He could have had his pinky ran over by a smart car and they would say he got slammed by a semi. It might make a whole lot more sense to law enforcement that saw it first hand. The 7-11 robbery sounds like one of those "telephone" games you would play in 1st grade where you start out with 1 story and as it goes on down the line the story has changed some. So it could have started out as robbery but ended up being car jacking. They were in the 7-11. Im sure you guys say the security cam pic of suspect #2.
My take on MIT was that they were either casing the place to set up bombs or were already going to set up bombs. The witness from the car jacking said they stopped and transferred bags of stuff from another car. And other obvious reports of them throwing out bombs in the police chase.
How did sus #2 get away in the shootout? Well I think law enforcement was playing it extra safe and gave themselves plenty of distance because they knew the likeliness of bombs. Also reports of bullets going into neighboring houses, so to me this was not a close fire fight. And it was dark out. How close would you want to get knowing they have multiple bombs? Maybe they did shoot out the tires. That doesn't stop the vehicle. And big brother was laying on the ground with bomb. This wasn't a normal situation by any means, as far as apprehension goes. Thats not something any PD department would normally deal with. How long until special ops got on scene?
Also Gideon, I did read something from someone that said house searches were optional. And that most people actually wanted them to search and or asked them to search. Some workers had called in asking police to come search their cars and stuff before they left for or from work.
Are there things they could have done better? I bet so. But I dont execute every thing I do perfectly either.
History shows that the media fucks shit up all the time. I wouldn't base my thoughts/feelings on the case by what the main stream media is saying.

Now as far as this whole marathon bombing being a set up, someone please explain how they set these 2 guys up. Family of the suspect is yelling conspiracy and setup. IDK if it can get much more real than this pic (plus FBI says they have video of him dropping bag off). But I am all ears as to how this could be a setup.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Thank god someone weighed in with some actual logic. I was beginning to think we had nothing but tin foil hat lovers posting here.