who actually races motocross as a sport not just a hobby

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
sean#23

who actually races motocross as a sport not just a hobby

Post by sean#23 »

hey guys just seeing who on here races motocross seriously, i live in south africa and race for yamaha and just wanted to know who the other guys are that race
frederick
Team: Adept

Re: who actually races motocross as a sport not just a hobby

Post by frederick »

I am :) I finished 5th in the 85cc class in the swedish enduro championship once, and last year and the year before that was the worst years in my life, and now my arms are fucked... But, Im getting an operation in 2-4weeks so hopefully I'll be back untill the next season will start :)
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

i ride just for hobby :) but maybe i'll race next year in the lithuania championship :)
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

sean#23

Post by sean#23 »

thats good hey, whats racing like in sweeden? what operation are you having done? our national championship just finished last weenkend, i missed third place by 2 points :cry: but i missed the first national with a broken collerbone :evil:
frederick

Post by frederick »

It depends where in sweden your from, if there are alot of local racers theres more articles in the local newspaper.
And motocross isnt rly the first sport you think of when you mention sport, but its growing alot since the teams looked for "Public sponsors" like coca cola and monster so atleast we got a couple of thousands watching the championship. Im gonna fix my lowerarms, I get armpump after like 3-5mins and can barle stay on the bike, Ive had it like that since early spring So I havnt been able to race that much this year...

I've done a race in germany aswell :D Funniest track I've ever raced, a mix between "enduro" (trees arond wide straights lol) and mx, WFO for 2 hours, I had a borrowed cr125 because my crf150 broke 7days before we left...
the youthclass raced togheter with like older amatuers so there was 150racers starting at the same time, and i got out from the first corner in fitft :D The swedes had a totally other level cuz we started lapping ppl on the seoncd lap xD (lap times was around 2.30 mins) I was around 4th overall and then ofcource I ran out of gas in the middle of the woods... So I finished among the last(my father found me and called a friend who brought gas..)
But the funniest thing has to be the pricegiving cermony, 1st place down to 9th was all swedish :lol: And the best german got a price that was bigger than the winners price HAHAHAHA.
And in the pro class swedish names was "forgotten" in the final results, so i guess you know my opinion about germans now...
sean#23

Post by sean#23 »

oh ok i see, ya motocross isnt our top sport here but its not near the lowest.. haha armpump, ya i hate it and try everything to prevent it but nothing gets rid of it completely! my old trainer used to race in america and had the op when he was still racing but it didnt completely get rid of it!

haha 150,,,,i rode for honda last year and that was the first year the honda 150's were being brought in, and all we had with my two bikes where problems! especially with the carbs but as it was a brand new bike it was kinda expected, they seemed much better this year..

i want to go over to europe to race the europian championship but you cant just afford to do it on ur own unless you have alot of money~! one day i hope to get over there and race because here you cant really make a carreer out of it..
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

i do i race at all the big canadian events i will take u out if i have to im probly one of the top riders in my province
frederick

Post by frederick »

yeah my 150 must have been built on a monday aswell... I had to DNF every single race but two that year...(of the races that I had my 150 in) Camshaft, swing arm, some vents or something(took my around 15 minutes of kicks to get it started) But when it worked, it was the funniest maching to race with that i've ever had.
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

i race 125/250f novis
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
motox161

Post by motox161 »

i also race in 125/250f novice
Gourley #13
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

cool do you live in so cal
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
moorin

Post by moorin »

kwic73 wrote:i do i race at all the big canadian events i will take u out if i have to im probly one of the top riders in my province

wow not big headed hey? i use to race and if you would of took me out in a race i'd just punch you in the pits for being a dick.
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

haha :D fight,fight,fight!! :D :D nah... just dont be a dick man.. :D
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

frederick

Post by frederick »

Offtopic-
Kawsakis do you know how many " :D " You are using in almost every single message. No offence I just think its funny :lol:
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

haha :D i know.. its just smiles... :D
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion