What Notebook Should y buy? graphic design

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

What Notebook Should y buy? graphic design

Post by DankeKTM21 »

Hi guys, lot of time since i post here, but im still looking this forum and playing mxs! haha
next year I will be in the University, im going to study Graphic design, so i want to buy a notebook. but I have no idea of what I should buy, alot of people had told me about buying a Macbook, but ive never worked with mac before so im really really confused, I want something to run photoshop, corel and maybe some 3d i dont know but i want it to be really fast!. so if you could throw some notebooks or macbook (and tell me why its better mac, or not) i would be really happy thanks and sorry for my english, too much time without posting had made my english worst and worst.
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Re: What Notebook Should y buy? graphic design

Post by JB323 »

depends on your budget. Id say buying a macbook pro will do everything you need but your going to spend $1800 USD atleast. The mac OS is very stable and simple takes a few days to get used to it though but its very worth it, its a secured source and wont get a virus or anything. You can pick up a similar windows laptop from sony or compaq or whoever for prob 500 $ less. Honestly i cant see reasons not to buy a Macbook anymore with the ability to split hard drive and install windows.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

I'm selling a gateway nv53 right now. If your intrested, pm me.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

baaaaah, macbook sucks, i´ve worked with them and they really sucks!
well, at least for me, altrought final cut is a very good friend but nothing that after effects and vegas cant remplace :)
also mac doesnt support 3d´s max so baaah, i dont like it.

i´ve bought a 420.000(pesos chilenos) computer and runs everything soo smooth, is an i32310 with 4gbddr3 1333mhz and a gt520m vs a macbook pro wich costs the double + you wont get games + you will get an integrated video card...
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Ill sell you my laptop for 350
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

he´s in chile so i doubt he´d buy something used outside, mostly because it´s expensive to import it to here :/
i´d bu the whole us market if i could hahaha, here stuff it´s at the double price that you guys have it there :/
dammit!
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

mace-x wrote:he´s in chile so i doubt he´d buy something used outside, mostly because it´s expensive to import it to here :/
i´d bu the whole us market if i could hahaha, here stuff it´s at the double price that you guys have it there :/
dammit!
I see.