Lucid dreaming/sleeping.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mxer223

Re: Lucid dreaming/sleeping.

Post by mxer223 »

die996 wrote: me having the ability to become a human-size dragon
wut
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by die996 »

mxer223 wrote:
die996 wrote: me having the ability to become a human-size dragon
wut
Yeah, I know, weird as fuck
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
richy34
Team: skt t1

Post by richy34 »

never tried this i dont have the patience to lay 30mins on my back and not move at all
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

richy34 wrote:never tried this i dont have the patience to lay 30mins on my back and not move at all
Kinda same here, hahahahaha
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
shawn1331
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Entrepreneur

Post by shawn1331 »

I only really had one weird dream, where I was walking down the street and for some reason I was in like 3rd person but I was in FPS in another body so I could see myself. Then I was crossing a road and the person that "I was using" yelled something and my body looked and then out of knowhere the person I was got shot or stabbed or something and fell to the ground gasping and dying, then my body ran over to help it and it was like fade in and out of conscinceness and I could see my body trying to stop the bleeding and then faded to white and the paramedics were there then fade again and I was being wheeled into a hospital on a gurney, all the while I was in someelses "body" not my own.

Kinda freaked me out.
richy34
Team: skt t1

Post by richy34 »

shawn1331 wrote:I only really had one weird dream, where I was walking down the street and for some reason I was in like 3rd person but I was in FPS in another body so I could see myself. Then I was crossing a road and the person that "I was using" yelled something and my body looked and then out of knowhere the person I was got shot or stabbed or something and fell to the ground gasping and dying, then my body ran over to help it and it was like fade in and out of conscinceness and I could see my body trying to stop the bleeding and then faded to white and the paramedics were there then fade again and I was being wheeled into a hospital on a gurney, all the while I was in someelses "body" not my own.

Kinda freaked me out.
sounds crazy i only dream about donuts for some reason...
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

i tried this last night, started feeling pressure then opened my eyes, i could move and whatnot so im like screw this im going to bed.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

You guys don't get it. What you read on the OP is OBE ( out of body experience ), and it can be pretty fucked up.

Lucid dreaming isn't about laying still for half an hour, it's about searching for signals in your dreams, and when you find them, try to "trigger" them to "awake" in your dream, this way you can do whatever you want.

By the way, if anyone's interested, in OBEs you supposedly see shadows with red glowing eyes, which are supposedly other dreamers looking for a body... Kinda fucked up.
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

The best kind of dreams are when you are about to roll off the end of a cliff, then you wake up and you realise your on the edge of the bed. :lol:
Baboobeats
Team: MXSP

Post by Baboobeats »

Judge wrote:in OBEs you supposedly see shadows with red glowing eyes, which are supposedly other dreamers looking for a body... Kinda fucked up.
I am not sleeping tonight
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Judge wrote: Lucid dreaming isn't about laying still for half an hour, it's about searching for signals in your dreams, and when you find them, try to "trigger" them to "awake" in your dream, this way you can do whatever you want.
I do remember something like that happening to me once. Once again I'll try not to write a book but this ones pathetic on my part.

I once again had one of my super creative dreams and we had a family reunion out on a beach. When I say beach I don't meant like off the coast for some tourist I mean a private beach. Out of nowhere Chuckie the killer doll shows up and starts picking people off so me and my sister run out (Que pan of me and her running through a sandy field toward the ocean with a tiny shadow falling behind.) I then think to myself like I knew I was dreaming while watching myself run subconsciously, " Looks like I out ran him, wouldn't it be crazy if we go back and everyone is dead and then he jumps down from the rafters and kills us?" Then, que the next part of my dream, I convince my sister to turn around and go back and check on everyone. Then it once again clicked what I just said is coming true. I am yelling at myself to not go back and stop walking, atleast get some help before going back but nothing. I just walked back in slow motion and I could tell I was yelling in my sleep to try and wake myself up. Luckily I did but that is the one time I remember being able to control my dream and I'm not entirely certain i did control it or if it was a coincidence. Kinda glad I didn't figure it out though.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

My sleep times sucks, most of times due to high septum deviation I have troubles with breathing. That lead to dreams where I think I can't breath which leads to wake at middle of night and most of times that happens, I am on that sleep paralyses state where your body is shut off, If you ever tried that you know it sucks. It Its a terrible feeling. Another boring part of dreaming is that it always and I mean always end at the best part.
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

This would be crazy if it works. Just watch out for all the :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

My dreams are always awesome and then stop two seconds before something awesome happens, or extremely fucked up. Either way I hate them, and have no interest in finding another way to avoid my shit luck, or running from scary monsters while knowing you are doing it.
QuAdRiDeR93

Post by QuAdRiDeR93 »

richy34 wrote:sounds crazy i only dream about donuts for some reason...
Your not alone bro. lol

This does seem interesting... I'll give it a go sometime soon, hopefully get the experience.