Best motorbike racing game (outside MxSim)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Best motorbike racing game (outside MxSim)

Post by die996 »

Phathry25 wrote:
slug wrote:The only hope we got for a hardcore bike sim was kunos "NetBike".But the developer let it drop, probably because of the low speed stability physics, that , compared to jvl's, were horrible.
Totally forgot about that one in my GP Bikes rage Buggy, but amazing. Do you know if it can still be found on the internets?
Are you asking for a pirate version, my beloved forummate Matt?? :wink:

HY-PO-CRE-SY brought to you by Matt Ziedler (sp??)
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

netBike was never sold, just posted as a public alpha. It was nothing more than a spare time project by Kunos Simulazioni.

I don't even have a cousin named Matt. Nice try.

GP500 on the other hand was sold, and you clearly stated that you could find "links to the full game" on that website.
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

Phathry25 wrote:netBike was never sold, just posted as a public alpha. It was nothing more than a spare time project by Kunos Simulazioni.

I don't even have a cousin named Matt. Nice try.

GP500 on the other hand was sold, and you clearly stated that you could find "links to the full game" on that website.
I never posted a link to the full game, that website is kinda big, it's essentially in Spanish and I just showed you the portal, the frontpage. It's not my problem if you start browsing the page and discover the full game link, which, ironically enough, was posted by a now MxSim rider, 3D modeller, skin-maker and trackmaker known as Pepete (I do not blame him but it's kinda funny it all comes down to the MxSim community)
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

So what you're saying is that even though FMX Pete uploaded the full version of MX Sim to rapidshare, you can't be held accountable for posting links and directions to find it on the MX Sim forum?

Sounds legit.
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

Phathry25 wrote:So what you're saying is that even though FMX Pete uploaded the full version of MX Sim to rapidshare, you can't be held accountable for posting links and directions to find it on the MX Sim forum?

Sounds legit.
I didn't post a link to the full game and I didn't upload it to the website; I just posted a link to the website where the full version is, there's quite a difference
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Seems pretty clear you're telling people to pirate the game -
die996 wrote:One of the best sites around Gp500 stuff (including many created by Pepete)
http://wxatgp500.co.uk/

To get links to the full game... learn Spanish (it's somewhere in that web)... or throw out a PM, I guess :D
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
will96

Post by will96 »

BAN HIM!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!
[color=#FF0000]jlv[/color] wrote:I'd probably ban him if I understood what he just said.
slug

Post by slug »

Phathry25 wrote:Do you know if it can still be found on the internets?
Judging by how many people keep asking me this, no.Try searching for the file "nb002.zip" .If you don't find it, send me a PM and I can upload it somewhere.Have a ton of tracks also, bummer the new
tracks for NetKar 1.3 don't work anymore.
Forgot I eventually, after grinding his italian posts, found out the reason why kunos stopped developing it.The lack of a suitable controller.They had a basic rider and he also made a post about how
much better it is, than the alpha and then blackout.Such a shame for a sim that is though and rewarding as mxs.The front wheel view at 2:12 makes me cry on the inside.RIP Nb.

Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Slug, I was able to find the game, but I can't get the options menu to work, it errors out. Suppose ill set my controls in nKp and copy them over. Could you post your tracks folder, or some links to tracks? Thanks!
slug

Post by slug »

I never tried it on a 64bit OS.I heard of this problem, but can't find the topic anymore(RIP RSC forums), maybe MS framework, but a lot of people, never got it to run for some reason.
Phathry25 wrote: Could you post your tracks folder, or some links to tracks?
RADIATORS-CHAMP downloads

Just now saw my folder is over 6 gb :shock:.Have probably all the old tracks you can find for it, though a lot of them are to low poly(NetKar namie era) to be rideable.The old page I got it from, encio, is kinda down.
But like I said the, new tracks(and of course the best)don't work anymore and they are also updating the old ones.I have this tracks if you'r interested in any radiators don't have.I have a too slow connection to upload
the whole folder.

Code: Select all

Adelaide
adelaide1989
alldata.txt
aosta
aviano
Barcelona 2003
Barcelona2010
Blackwood
Brands Hatch
Brands Hatch 09
crema
Dijon
doningtonpark
Essington
falkenberg
Fuji Speedway
GrandValley
GrandValleyEast
imola
Imola08
Knutstorp
laguna seca
lastplacelake
lemans
Macau
Mantorp
Mid Ohio
monza
Mugello
newbury
Norisring
Nurburgring
Okayama
oulton-park
phillipisland
prato
Ricardo Tormo
Road America
Salzburgring
Sepang
silverstone
singapore
snetterton
Spa2010
Spa90s
spafrancorchamps
suzuka
valencia
valencia.rar
valerbanen
Zandvoort
Zolder
mackan25
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mackan25 »

Phathry25 wrote:Slug, I was able to find the game, but I can't get the options menu to work, it errors out. Suppose ill set my controls in nKp and copy them over. Could you post your tracks folder, or some links to tracks? Thanks!
Same for me :evil:

and I can't get the game to be fullscreen either :evil: