me not falling

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
pulse

me not falling

Post by pulse »

die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: me not falling

Post by die996 »

Were you riding that race?? Who are you in the video??

Btw, I don't get why bigger-size BMX (cruiser BMX or something like that) are so underrated. I've tried BMX supercross in both normal and bigger size BMX thanks to a friend and it is a lot more fun with the bigger ones. The extra weight makes the wheelies and jumps more predictable and it feels cooler when you get off the ground
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

die996 wrote:Were you riding that race?? Who are you in the video??

Btw, I don't get why bigger-size BMX (cruiser BMX or something like that) are so underrated. I've tried BMX supercross in both normal and bigger size BMX thanks to a friend and it is a lot more fun with the bigger ones. The extra weight makes the wheelies and jumps more predictable and it feels cooler when you get off the ground
Is there something you haven't tried? You must be Pastrana reincarnated into an annoying Spaniard.
KTM880

Post by KTM880 »

good reflexes from mxs? haha
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
pulse

Post by pulse »

that was me that dodged the kid, I hit the gate, it was a pro-am
KTM880

Post by KTM880 »

i know but what i mean is good reflexes to dodge him
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?