Goodbye MXS

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Goodbye MXS

Post by Mbutler183 »

Jones221
Team: Trump

Re: Goodbye MXS

Post by Jones221 »

Bye bye :/

I hope I don't get banned. I didn't do anything, but I feel like I'm going to get dragged into it.
only one to win something real from the game!
m121c

Post by m121c »

Butler deserved the ban that is a obvious. But yet... so does Brina. Nothing against Brina but it seems as if Brina is the dog with no leash that can go into anybodies lawn and just take a huge shit but we are the dogs that are on a leash and if we make a slightly wrong move we get punished for it. I understand that Brina as been the center of attacks from other people in the past (which shouldn't of gone down the way they did) but I didn't see no comment to her that was in the reason of her retaliation. Until the pictures were brought out I didn't see anything that should of made Brina mad. I mean really, "whats with the rant" shouldn't make anyone mad. Some people on this forum i guess... [/rant]
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

At what point has she deliberately made a personal attack on another forum user?
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

m121c wrote:Butler deserved the ban that is a obvious. But yet... so does Brina. Nothing against Brina but it seems as if Brina is the dog with no leash that can go into anybodies lawn and just take a huge shit but we are the dogs that are on a leash and if we make a slightly wrong move we get punished for it. I understand that Brina as been the center of attacks from other people in the past (which shouldn't of gone down the way they did) but I didn't see no comment to her that was in the reason of her retaliation. Until the pictures were brought out I didn't see anything that should of made Brina mad. I mean really, "whats with the rant" shouldn't make anyone mad. Some people on this forum i guess... [/rant]
What's with the rant?
m121c

Post by m121c »

wheels1758 wrote:
m121c wrote:Butler deserved the ban that is a obvious. But yet... so does Brina. Nothing against Brina but it seems as if Brina is the dog with no leash that can go into anybodies lawn and just take a huge shit but we are the dogs that are on a leash and if we make a slightly wrong move we get punished for it. I understand that Brina as been the center of attacks from other people in the past (which shouldn't of gone down the way they did) but I didn't see no comment to her that was in the reason of her retaliation. Until the pictures were brought out I didn't see anything that should of made Brina mad. I mean really, "whats with the rant" shouldn't make anyone mad. Some people on this forum i guess... [/rant]
What's with the rant?
Thanks for asking now I am pissed off. :lol:
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

In my opinion she deserves a ban as well
Sure she gets ganged up on but what she said in that post was out of line.
Butler took it to far woth the pictures but brina was cursing like there was no tomorrow
Donate if you like My Creations
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Unfortunately for you guys you aren't JLV. If JLV feels I deserve a ban then I will recieve one. If he doesn't I wont. It doesn't matter what you guys think or say.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Ohagan75 wrote:In my opinion she deserves a ban as well
Sure she gets ganged up on but what she said in that post was out of line.
Butler took it to far woth the pictures but brina was cursing like there was no tomorrow
+1
+1

Sadly it is JLV's final call... im gonna get flak for supporting it but whatever, she was kinda going off back there.
May seem unfair to some but i guess thats how it is i guess. :?
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Although it is up to JLV.
I dont see why he should neglect the words of the people after all there the ones that are hurt by what she says. (Or so they say)
Hi
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

One time.....Brina touched me in private places....I NEEDED AN ADULT!!!! JLV did nothing to stop her....she kept....laughing...it wasn't funny....when I asked her to stop, she called me a *(&*&%^$() :cry:
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

She does not deserve to be on the forum with the way she has been acting lately. I don't mind if she races but until she matures a lil more i don't think she belongs on the forum.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Cody Darr wrote:She does not deserve to be on the forum with the way she has been acting lately. I don't mind if she races but until she matures a lil more i don't think she belongs on the forum.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

SUPER CEREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

I think we should all just carry on with business as usual ay?
All this bullshit and childish behaviour isn't going to benefit anyone, all the people getting involved too I mean come on.. (being a hypocrite here I know..)
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"