MXdN Predictions

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: MXdN Predictions

Post by tyskorn »

Roczen was railing.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Surprised it hasnt been mentioned that all 3 motos were won by 350 ktms which also went 1-2 in the final race of the day when the track was roughest! :lol:

Also did anyone see in the 2nd moto when Roczen on his 250 passed 4 people including barcia in the space of about 10 seconds?
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

Sib43 wrote: ehhm how big is america?
Not targeting you specifically, but I have seen this several times..
Usa - 9,629,091km2
Europe - 10,180,000km2
Not really a "Size" problem in my opinion, more of the style tracks you are raised on.
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

motoxlova#1 wrote:
Sib43 wrote: ehhm how big is america?
Not targeting you specifically, but I have seen this several times..
Usa - 9,629,091km2
Europe - 10,180,000km2
Not really a "Size" problem in my opinion, more of the style tracks you are raised on.
You failed twice in one post!

1. The area has nothing to do with it. You could have an area of 100,000,000km2 but if no one lives there then there arent going to be any top level motocross riders.

2. That is the size of Europe. Europe doesnt have an MXoN team because it is not a country. There are 50 countries in Europe.

The population is what matters and the population of America is massive. Yes it's an old arguement but it's fact. America has a larger pool of talented riders to choose from which means they never have a weak member on their team whereas most of the euro teams have at least one weak member.
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

Yes, I know Europe is a continent, but where does someone mention the countries of Europe? They just say Europe.
But, if it is the population size, Europe would still be larger, because it is a continent.
Usa - 311,591,917
Europe - 738,199,000

Again, not a size problem, but a where. And, like you said, the pool of riders.

Either way it was a good race.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Funny how so many people on vital and such say "Europe beat USA", only belgium and germany did... Same as in other sports, when the team wins its "We won" when the team loses, its "They lost"...
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

SO FREAKING SICK! GERMANY! :D
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
HeijneMX57

Post by HeijneMX57 »

motoxlova#1 wrote:Yes, I know Europe is a continent, but where does someone mention the countries of Europe? They just say Europe.
But, if it is the population size, Europe would still be larger, because it is a continent.
Usa - 311,591,917
Europe - 738,199,000

Again, not a size problem, but a where. And, like you said, the pool of riders.

Either way it was a good race.
Population USA - 314,483,000
Population Germany - 81,844,000
Population Belgium - 10,839,905
Population Netherlands - 16,751,323

USA has way bigger population than all the countries who finished around them in the MXON, now I'm not saying that the USA failed because they have more civilians because I have to admit that in Belgium and the Netherlands are more racetracks each square mile compared to the USA. But if this is the discussion what we're going to have, we also can ask ourselfs why China didn't enter the MXON OR why China doesn't have ANY good motocross rider.. It's just a never ending discussion.. I think all the top 5 countries did very well, and I must admit I didn't thought USA was going to do so well in that deep sand as they did. To everyone, be proud of your country and just shut the f up!
ivo#91

Post by ivo#91 »

F*** YEAH!!!! First ever german victory in MXDN History, unbelievable. Props to Marcus Schiffer for an outstanding performance ( I expected Nagl and Roczen to do well...)
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Just to share my opinion on the size thing. I think if you want to compare the population, you should do Europe and the USA. Reason being that all of the pros in Europe race all of the tracks in Europe. So, someone who lives in Spain, Belgium, Germany, or any country in Europe has ridden at Lommel before. Also, I think it was Buddy that said this, but he made a good point. America usually has a team full of good riders. Then there are countries like Italy that have a rider like Carioli and the two other guys that aren't really near his pace.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I never did like Baggett or Barcia.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

I don't think they like you too. :lol:
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Yeah. Pretty much the only US riders I do like are Dungey, Stewart, and Carmichael, though, so, yeah. Dungey, Tomac, and Villopoto would have been the dream team, though.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mxmasta57
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by mxmasta57 »

I'm in love with Tomac's riding style
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

The dream team for USA:

Ricky Carmichael - MX1
Ryan Villopoto - MX2 (Clone)
Ryan Villopoto - MX3
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.