James Stewart death threat.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Scottooo#607

James Stewart death threat.

Post by Scottooo#607 »

Has anybody heard about this????!!!!????

After Jame's amazing race win in Jacksonville, He got into an altercation with Chad Reed after the race, a By-stander Said to Press" Chad Reed Dropped his bike grabbed James Stewart by the Neck and started yelling a cursing at him and at one point the Australian rider Chad reed Said somewhere along the line that he would take him out in a race or possibly kill him".

Now Chad reed sits in front of James on the points list by 5 points, the AMA board are considering Stripping Chad reed of those points which mean they would be Tied for the next round.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I just got sent this...............
"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep the score?"
DJ99X

Re: James Stewart death threat.

Post by DJ99X »

Anything to stop Reed winning another championship I guess :roll:
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

thats fucked up! i havnet heard this though. Chad is just jealous. and where did whoever sent you this hear it from?
Scottooo#607

Post by Scottooo#607 »

Doubt the AMA will take his points tho..... :|

Like back in 2006 with Ricky Carmichael with the Fuel mixture being wrong and some how giving him a little more power,
The Ama took his point then gave em back........What retards :?

Edit: http://motocrossactionmag.com/ME2/dirmo ... 47B6DF0F23

Just found this on the net. So i guess Chads Keeping his points!?! Lucky bastard.....
But i also found it doesn't say the riders name.....
But Who else would it be James did block pass and bang bars alot in that Jacksonville race,
Ill keep looking for a Name...

Edit: http://motocross.transworld.net/2009/04 ... ry-brooks/
There's the names boys "Chad Reed"..
yomo

Post by yomo »

on the Racer X website they had an interview with Chad reed and he basically said that what james did over one of the tripples was disgusting and inexcusable. He said that battling on the track is fine but james apparently went from left to right on one of the triples just to get a good line into the corner but actually hit chad reed mid air and he was lucky he didn't crash and seriously hurt himself.

Basically Chad said doing that sort of stuff is Pure stupidity and in all honestly you could kill someone.

Then Chad basically said if he got the chance james deserves to be taken out and put into row F for what he did...

I dont really know but look for the interview its pretty good.
Scottooo#607

Post by Scottooo#607 »

Oh really well i watched the race and they didn't hit but they came pretty close to and
Yea he did kinda cut to get the inside but they were battling and it got real heated if you saw it???

First 10 laps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8HWiapmUlQ

Second 10 laps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkcMmoAZDRU

Edit: Wow didn't even notice look at the second vid! From 2:15-2:20
James stewart Clipped the front of him and Broke the top of his,
right front folk cover :|
INVADEtheLINE
Team: Privateer

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

Ah good 'ol Chad Greed. Never disappoints.
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

*I didn't see the race or the footage*

I dunno, man, Stewart has a history of jumping all over people and generally doing arrogant things on a dirtcycle. I can see some of Chad's beef - "Steward thinks he's the only guy on the track".

The death threat thing is certainly overblown.

I'd expect Chad to park Bubba next chance he gets. I look forward to seeing that.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Turbine951

Post by Turbine951 »

It appears the list of people in line to suck off James Stewart is long. Chad did not drop his bike at anytime after the race. On TV they showed several times the two exchanging words, but who knows what was said. Its the championship, both riders are under tremendous pressure and both want the championship so bad that they are willing to do anything. I hope this lights a fire under Chad because he deserves this championship.
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

I've seen Stewart ride way more dirtier than Jacksonville...look at some of his 125 races, that dude is everywhere. Lets face it people especially the Aussies on here that don't believe that Stewart is faster than Reed (I think this is because Reed is an Aussie himself, so they are all over Reed's nuts). Face it, Reed can't catch Stewart if Stewart is on his game and doesn't go down. I watched the video on youtube, I didn't see what you were talking about at 2:15-2:20...I did see however, 1:46 Chad went inside to outside line, while Stewart was already outside, kind of cut Stewart line off (If this is what chad is complaining about?? he did it too) also, at 1:52 Reed tried to square stewart up, and Reed gots really close to him(I know this is the purpose of the block pass but it was late in a turn) And finally, 2:19 Reed was playing lets catch stewart and over does it on the triple and straight up flat lands
dearnhardtfan7

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

James Stewart did absolutely nothing wrong. He never ever touched reed on any triple, and with the fork guard, if you are gonna complain because someones rear wheel bumped your front wheel you need to just get off the track because that is racing! Bottome line is Reed is being incredibly childish. I have had tougher battles than that and we will just ride off the track and congratulate each other for a good race. Chad Reed is mad because James Stewart is just faster than him. Chad Reed cannot catch James in a heads up race. Point blank! If Chad is gonna complain about someone riding their heart out trying to win a championship, he needs to just get off the track and let the REAL PROFESSIONALS battle it out!
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

It all looked like good, clean battling to me. Might have been some slight contact, but that's racing(cliche, I know!). I think that sort of racing is the most exciting, where they run eachother high, swap lines, lead changing several times a lap, brake checks, ect. I do agree that I think Stewart believes everyone should just get out of his way and he rides like he's the only one on the track. But that is just his style, he can change up his lines so quick it looks like he's defying physical laws :shock:

I am more of a fan of Chad Reed though, just because I like to root for the underdog and I get quite tired of having a guy win all the time like Stewart. If Chad really did make a sort of "death threat" then he will have lost a lot of respect from his fans. Racing might be their job, but its still suppose to be a fun sport, and that kind of action is just taking it too seriously.

With all that, I still hope Reed takes the championship! Go Reedy! :mrgreen:

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
Scottooo#607

Post by Scottooo#607 »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:James Stewart did absolutely nothing wrong. He never ever touched reed on any triple, and with the fork guard, if you are gonna complain because someones rear wheel bumped your front wheel you need to just get off the track because that is racing! Bottome line is Reed is being incredibly childish. I have had tougher battles than that and we will just ride off the track and congratulate each other for a good race. Chad Reed is mad because James Stewart is just faster than him. Chad Reed cannot catch James in a heads up race. Point blank! If Chad is gonna complain about someone riding their heart out trying to win a championship, he needs to just get off the track and let the REAL PROFESSIONALS battle it out!

Yeaa thatss absolutely true:)

Chads only pissed because when he would get close he would either stuff up or James would stand him up,
Like im a big fan of Chad but i Don't wont too look up to some that has bad sportsmanship.
Like at home track when i holeshoted i lead for the whole entire race but was battling with someone else,
and i know its a pain when some one drops into a rutt your in or you have a little moment on the track,
But that racing and if you don't like it GIVE UP :mrgreen:
WhMx179

Post by WhMx179 »

my god there is absolutely NO death threat

read this

http://www.racerxonline.com/article/450 ... cross.aspx
DW434

Post by DW434 »

ill admit stewart is probably faster and reed may be blowing it up a bit much but for people that actually watched the race it wasnt cool and i think sombody like stewart should be smart enough not to ride like that i saw several times that he slowed down in corners to try to take reed out carmichael even commented on it a few times and if you say they didnt hit in the air but stewart said they collided
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading