Chad Reed

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
jbob23
Team: Privateer

Re: Chad Reed

Post by jbob23 »

DJ_Diehl#777 wrote:There was no takout move.....just a love tap.... :wink:

IT took alot for me to say that, considering i ride a Yamaha. But i feel that it is true.

Yamaha has fallin way behind on the technological standpoint. They havent updated the motor since 2004, they dont have fuel injection, and its just a boring bike year after year.

Yamaha needs to get their head out out of their arse and start producing better product.

The only reason i bought a yamaha was for its reliability, the ole'girl just wont die!
im guessing yamaha will have a completely new bike next year. they just fuel injected their 450 quad this year and supposedly that thing rips. and yamaha and reliability??lol. i think u need a honda. i ride a suzuki so dont hate lol.
TerrorTodd

Post by TerrorTodd »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:SPOILER!!!!

What a piece of garbage chad reed is! Stewart is letting you by and you still try to take him out? Haha Reed isn't even the best cheater! He's a little pussy ass whiny baby and I'm am super pumped that bubba pulled it out!
I would have done the same thing. Crap, i actually do the same thing. I know when i'm practicing somewhere and i get behind someone i want to pass, and they pull over, im to the point where i pull over with them until they get going again, then chase them down.
Turbine951

Post by Turbine951 »

Am I reading that correctly, Jbob did you say Honda's are reliable!?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

LOL. I have a Honda thats broken in my garage as of now, are you sure?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

Pumaxcs wrote:LOL. I have a Honda thats broken in my garage as of now, are you sure?
they are the fastest and best handling though :wink: the only people who i know that have have unreliable hondas are people that rarely check there valves or do good maintenence. my 08 crf250 has been nothing but a kick ass reliable bike. performance first! :D
DJD

Post by DJD »

adhkcrfhonda wrote:they are the fastest and best handling though :D
HAHAHAHAHAH!!! MY friend has the exact same bike.....and it handles like a sled! My YZ could ride circles around it..... :wink:....

only to have it blast by me on the next straitaway......those CRF's are fast, no doubt!
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

Turbine951 wrote:Am I reading that correctly, Jbob did you say Honda's are reliable!?
precisely what i said turbine. Between my dad and my uncles and all my cousins we've had 4 Honda 250R quads. (those unfamiliar with quads should know that this quad was first made in 1986 and only produced for 4 years i believe) this type of quad was about the only performance quad up until around 2000 something. So people were forced to buy them and trick them out and race them forever. anyways. my dads had our 250R for 10+ years now. we have ridden the shit out of it forever. sure weve blown the engine up a few times. thats expected. replaced the crank just once i believe, and then all ur other regular maintenence type stuff. other than that nothing has happened to it. when i told you we have ridden the shit out of it thats an understatement. the 20+ year old transmission finally took a dump on us this year. the 3 other 250Rs in our family have the exact same stories. thats why i see hondas as being the most reliable. that and thats what ive always seen or been told since i was a young fella. the groups i go riding with have all different kinds of quads. alot of the yamaha yfzs with us have all kinda of mechanical problems. even ours does from time to time and we take great care of our stuff. it just always seems that the hondas (even all their newer stuff) are always the most durable and reliable.