Chad Reed

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
adhkcrfhonda

Chad Reed

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

First off, I totally respect how fast Chad Reed is but he is such a BITCH!!!!!! I cant stand him. All he does is bitch and whine. He was all butt hurt when James rubbed up against him in the air and now all he talks about is how he wants to take out James. In salt lake city james put so many clean passes on reed then he comes back and tries to take him out. Whats up with that? And after the race he said he is going to get Allesi to take out james because of the chisolm incident. James had nothing to do with that. I dont think allesi will do anything because he has matured and hes not going to get suspended or put his career on the line for chad. Thats chads problem. It also pisses me off how he gets up on the podium and says hes happy and on the live webcast interview he says he is pissed, and they say how he flips off james and yells at him. He needs to say he is pissed off to the whole world, not just a small population that listens to the webcast. Well my point of writing this is to see what you guys think and to say that james is gonna win and chad is a bitch! :D
jbob23
Team: Privateer

Re: Chad Reed

Post by jbob23 »

you wouldnt even want to know the things id do if i were in chads or james' position to win a championship. and that pass chad put on stewart really wasnt dirty at all. he left stewart plenty of room. i was hoping chad was gonna win that race. also that gear he was wearing looked so badass!!
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

no chad put james into the tough blocks after james made a clean pass, then james goes back and puts another clean pass on chad to take the win. thats called maturity and sportsmanship. James deserves the championship
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

Why are you being such a pussy about this, have you ever heard of the quote "That's Racing"? Chad Reed is way more consistent than bubba, and i think that Chad deserves this championship. Even when i defend Chad, i don't go tearing bubba down to the ground for every little thing he does.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

Woah dude... calling me a pussy about it! I think you are, your getting all defensive... Thats what im saying about chad, its racing! he shouldnt be making dirty passes if he cant handle getting them back... and racing sx isnt a team sport so he doesnt need allesi to help him.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

What dirty pass can't Reed handle? Reed hit him on the ground, not in the air, it's a little different. Then to have Chisolm block the inside of that 90* corner then torpedo him in the next corner. C'mon, weather it was his team orders or just a bad decision he made on the track doesn't really matter. It possibly cost Reed the race, and will just give Stewarts win a black eye. Can black dudes get black eyes?... However I must say every time they've lapped Chisolm this year he has appeared to make an attempt to get in Reed's way, and get out of Bubba's. That Larry Brooks is pretty smart, who would have thunk having a lapper on your team could be so beneficial. All the factory's should have lappers under their tent in case they end up in this situation.

I'm pretty sure everyone on that track would bitch if they were in Reed's shoes, not only going for the title, but just the plain and simple fact that Chisolm clearly made an attempt to get in his way.
DJD

Post by DJD »

Who the hell is Kyle Chisolm? Never even heard of the idiot.....but none the less, that was retarded. To have a Lapper possibly ruin a championship is sickening.......

I hope Chad Reed ends up on top, for some reason i hate seeing James Stewart win......especially when he gets help from a Kamakazi teammate.... :x
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Go Chad! Image
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I dunno. All I care about all of this shit is it is making me come back week after week.

Best hour long weekly show there is!
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

Dont even bother asking why, but i hate james.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Hah. I kind of hate living in Vermont, because everyone is so damn racist. "If I ever see that fucking Nigger, I'm going to shoot him in the face." "Same goes for Obama!" "Let's go burn some naggars."

I seriously want to just swallow a bullet sometimes.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

wow that doesnt sound so great voutare lol
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

And i honestly dont think james new that chisolm did that or wanted him to do that... to me on the interview it kinda sounded like he thought he took out chisolm. he sounded and looked totally confused about the situation lol
iceman967
Team: Aggressive Graphix

Post by iceman967 »

Well, in my opinion, i have missed the past few races but my parents keep me updated. The race before Salt lake, they said that the battle between James and Chad was extremely clean and a neck to neck race the entire time. I can agree with Enzo that I dont like stewart but I know why. If you remember when 2-bangers ruled the circuit, stewart was extremely cocky and took out anyone just to win. Like the broome tioga race where langston (abord his KTM) was kicking Stewart's ass and Stewart took him clean out just to check out for the win. Stewart has mellowed out and matured quite a bit but he is still big headed.
For Reed, no matter what year it was, he was always cool and collected. Unlike J-Law who causes problems everywhere; if there is a problem with Reed he doesn't take it on the track. he rides clean and races the race. Now, I didnt really like either of them when Carmichael was around but thats self explanitory... but besides that... Each rider brings a nasty set of skills to the line. Stewarts "bubba scrub" and reeds consistancy. So i look up to both for different reasons.
"Just don't lose... ever" (James "bubba" Stewart-The Great Outdoors: A Constant War)
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

i liked bubba on the 125, sure he was cocky and he was taking guys out, but he had sutch a clean style! i want him back on the 125, same with cairoli, Orgasm when i see cairoli on a 125, same with bubba. But i think bubba got sutch a clumbsy style, no fun at all to watch. im judging riders with style, not speed. By the way, Ive got nothing ageinst black ppl if you thaught so haha. ive got black friends in real life.

peace