Fantasy MX

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Turbine951
Team: Privateer

Fantasy MX

Post by Turbine951 »

Wondering if there is any interest in a Fantasy Mx league here on Mxsim. I'd be willing to set everything up and lay out some rules if anybody is interested. Probably do like an 8 rider team per week. 4 250F and 4 450 riders, can't have the same riders in consecutive weeks, points for holeshots, and so on (similar to PanicRev). If there is enough interest I think it would be fun. Comment on your interest level one way or the other, not going to hurt my feelings. It was just an idea.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Re: Fantasy MX

Post by Jones221 »

I think thats a good idea
only one to win something real from the game!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I think theres already a site dedicated to this. We could probly just set up a private league for us people on MXS though.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Turbine951
Team: Privateer

Post by Turbine951 »

Yes Puma that's why I posted it here. As I mentioned in my post, PanicRev.org does this over on their site. I just thought it would be another cool way to have some competition amongst the members that browse this forum.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Sorry, only read the first half of the first sentence. Anyways I think if your going to do it you should host it like aFACE does over at MXHQ. http://gaming.mx-hq.com/forums/viewtopi ... 37&start=0
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.