Boston Explosion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Re: Boston Explosion

Post by JT43 »

Don't get me wrong here; I'm not some sort of hippie being like "ooh don't kill him he's got Human rights, he doesn't deserve to die etc.
I just think he will believe that he dies he will go to heaven, so he will embrace the idea of death, but if you make it wait for him and make him live his life in the conditions that the conman said, eating horrible food, living in a dirty cell etc.
Ballfasky, you keep saying you don't want the government to waste innocents people's money on keeping this guy in prison, BUT, you want him to suffer. Well I'm afraid he is going to suffer the most in prison.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Post by Gideon#67 »

They will dispose of this individual. They are going to prosecute him as an enemy combatant, no miranda rights. It will be done out of the public eye. I stick to my guns on this one, stuff doesn't add up.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I've heard that they've killed one brother and the other is still out there and today I read that he is injuried so badly he can't talk. MSN gets it together.

Either way not having him talk is about the worst thing they could have happen for conspiracy. I'm indifferent on the situation because some stuff doesn't add up on multiple 'tradgedies' in the US but I think its pathetic that I would even have doubt in the government for doing that in the first place.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Jre
Team: squid

Post by Jre »

I'm not any foil hat guy but really who knows what's behind all this. It's only what media tells for us, we don't really know anything about the reality.
Not saying it's a conspiracy, just trying to realize how small I am compared to the big boys in this world and what I really know about the things going on.
Mason.G 752
Team: Privateer

Post by Mason.G 752 »

barrington314 wrote:You guys are assuming alot of stuff. Was the guy really "mowed over"? The media likes to spin things for drama. He could have had his pinky ran over by a smart car and they would say he got slammed by a semi. It might make a whole lot more sense to law enforcement that saw it first hand. The 7-11 robbery sounds like one of those "telephone" games you would play in 1st grade where you start out with 1 story and as it goes on down the line the story has changed some. So it could have started out as robbery but ended up being car jacking. They were in the 7-11. Im sure you guys say the security cam pic of suspect #2.
My take on MIT was that they were either casing the place to set up bombs or were already going to set up bombs. The witness from the car jacking said they stopped and transferred bags of stuff from another car. And other obvious reports of them throwing out bombs in the police chase.
How did sus #2 get away in the shootout? Well I think law enforcement was playing it extra safe and gave themselves plenty of distance because they knew the likeliness of bombs. Also reports of bullets going into neighboring houses, so to me this was not a close fire fight. And it was dark out. How close would you want to get knowing they have multiple bombs? Maybe they did shoot out the tires. That doesn't stop the vehicle. And big brother was laying on the ground with bomb. This wasn't a normal situation by any means, as far as apprehension goes. Thats not something any PD department would normally deal with. How long until special ops got on scene?
Also Gideon, I did read something from someone that said house searches were optional. And that most people actually wanted them to search and or asked them to search. Some workers had called in asking police to come search their cars and stuff before they left for or from work.
Are there things they could have done better? I bet so. But I dont execute every thing I do perfectly either.
History shows that the media fucks shit up all the time. I wouldn't base my thoughts/feelings on the case by what the main stream media is saying.

Now as far as this whole marathon bombing being a set up, someone please explain how they set these 2 guys up. Family of the suspect is yelling conspiracy and setup. IDK if it can get much more real than this pic (plus FBI says they have video of him dropping bag off). But I am all ears as to how this could be a setup.
Was it true he moved the bomb over a little bit more to make sure he killed that little kid?
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

I doubt that highly, I think he was just trying to kill as many as possible. It's just a shame that such a young life was took. I mean any fatality is bad but when it's a kid involved it just makes it that whole lot worse
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Mason.G 752 wrote:
Was it true he moved the bomb over a little bit more to make sure he killed that little kid?
Seriously, who would even know that kind of thing?
If you see it on facebook, its probably not true. Im still waiting on my $5000 from Bill Gates. :roll:
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Capital punishment costs more than keeping a felon in jail on a life sentence.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

ddmx wrote:Capital punishment costs more than keeping a felon in jail on a life sentence.
A .50 cal bullet will do the trick. $6 per shot and I am sure they've got a few rifles laying around.
cbrew772
Team: Brew Designs|

Post by cbrew772 »

I
Stormz wrote:
ddmx wrote:Capital punishment costs more than keeping a felon in jail on a life sentence.
A .50 cal bullet will do the trick. $6 per shot and I am sure they've got a few rifles laying around.
Agreeed! Whats it worth to pay for him to sit in jail? The only thing is that killing him will give him the pussy way out! If we would let him rot in jail, it would give him the full effect to what his actions caused to many of people!
MXTYSEN21 wrote:
cbrew772 wrote:Tysen!! Go show him up man :lol:
Im not a stock track hero haha. If he wants to get shown up then he needs to race an rf national. Yes, I went there :D
Stormz wrote:Hoffman pisses more excellence than you will ever hope to achieve, Blake curry, whoever you are
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

This dude is demented, he will never know or care what he did to those families.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Maybe they should make one of the bombs he made, and kill him with it. The guy won't be able to take his own medicine!!!
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Lets pretend he was shot with a .50cal and the bullet was to cost $6 and a guy did it for free. Then what? What about the media and the protests? There's more people in the World then there is people who think like you and these people aren't as lazy so they will be better heard.
Hi
cbrew772
Team: Brew Designs|

Post by cbrew772 »

Boblob801 wrote:Lets pretend he was shot with a .50cal and the bullet was to cost $6 and a guy did it for free. Then what? What about the media and the protests? There's more people in the World then there is people who think like you and these people aren't as lazy so they will be better heard.
Probably one of the best said commments on here ^^
MXTYSEN21 wrote:
cbrew772 wrote:Tysen!! Go show him up man :lol:
Im not a stock track hero haha. If he wants to get shown up then he needs to race an rf national. Yes, I went there :D
Stormz wrote:Hoffman pisses more excellence than you will ever hope to achieve, Blake curry, whoever you are
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

JT43 wrote:Don't get me wrong here; I'm not some sort of hippie being like "ooh don't kill him he's got Human rights, he doesn't deserve to die etc.
I just think he will believe that he dies he will go to heaven, so he will embrace the idea of death, but if you make it wait for him and make him live his life in the conditions that the conman said, eating horrible food, living in a dirty cell etc.
Ballfasky, you keep saying you don't want the government to waste innocents people's money on keeping this guy in prison, BUT, you want him to suffer. Well I'm afraid he is going to suffer the most in prison.

I fully agree with you there, killing him wouldnt help much, there are things more frightening than death, like, sitting there in a shitty ass cell knowing you'll never get out.

About that last part, to actually sentence someone to death, there's gotta be alot of work for that, not just like Bam, you get the death penalty, and then its done, I'd think that costs alot aswell, if you see what I mean.