2013 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship discussion.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
barrington314
Team: me

Re: 2013 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship discussion.

Post by barrington314 »

KTM57 wrote:Emig and Weigandt must have the smallest TV to watch in the world! They didn't mention it once!
Yea they did. I think it was right when he was catching ZO.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Yea they give them 3 small monitors 1 with live action from what you see, other two are list of riders, timing/scoring etc. They have people telling them pretty much what is going on around the track if something crazy happens.

Event for me was epic got to hang with some top pros line some future video work with them. Got to hang with all the Vurb/RacerX guys, as well Davey Coombs who is as legit as it comes. Big props to Evans for helping me, especially after the first moto when my 7D sensor went out on me, I was able to use his for the remainder of the time. Sorry btw for the champaigne stains on it haha got the epic shot at least. :lol: :lol: :lol:
TGphoto
Team: TGphoto / Adept

Post by TGphoto »

Pumaxcs wrote:Vurb starts out the year strong for Wallpapers. Already a week behind...
If only someone hired me for the whole season, then I'd have you hooked up with wallpapers every weekend. Oh well..
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

AuTo MaTik wrote:
KTM57 wrote:It's funny that you say that, because I'm actually out at Freestone right now. I could honestly care less, though. The track pretty much sucks from a rider's perspective, and it's not the best to spectate at, either. I'll probably go watch Loretta's again this year and maybe go to the Utah national to catch up with some Mormon homies.
The Mormon's have to stick together I see.
yes haven't you heard we are a cult that cast spells and walks backwards on sundays and Tuesdays among other things. lol

Im interested to see how this Utah National will play out since the track is out in the middle of nowhere with no hills or mountains which is even more bizarre considering its Utah. I noticed that they will have VIP booths that you can purchase that come with meals and the whole kit and caboodle. Hopefully it will be good, especially now that they took away our supercross race, which still doesn't make sense given the stadium was full every year I have been and it was the only race that Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Utah had that was within driving distance. Worst part is I still don't understand how privateers are expected to make it all the way back east after Seatle and then all the way east then all the way back to Vegas kind of a dumb move.

Anywho if anyone is interested here are some shots from this years SLC supercross probably last ones I will get to take:

"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

My new edit for RacerX 2013 Muddy Creek- Remastered
Del
Team: Dubmoto

Post by Del »

MXJProductions wrote:My new edit for RacerX 2013 Muddy Creek- Remastered
Nice video mate! Love the music and especially the shot of Barcia where his leg comes off. Him and Alessi were riding the best I've seen them ride in a long time.

Flaggers at Muddy Creek were a joke though. During the 50 practice on amateur day they invented a new most-difficult-obstacle on the track for the kids because one of them tipped over. Then they stood and watched as kids went rolling down the hill because they couldn't climb where the flaggers told them to go. I wasn't too worried about the flaggers (it was just the 50 class, after all) until I saw Canard's bike lying in the center of the track. Canard was throwing his hands around and trying to help the other riders and the dumbass flagger is just standing there twenty feet off the track.
Del
Team: Dubmoto

Post by Del »

MXJProductions wrote:My new edit for RacerX 2013 Muddy Creek- Remastered
Nice video mate! Love the music and especially the shot of Barcia where his leg comes off. Him and Alessi were riding the best I've seen them ride in a long time.

Flaggers at Muddy Creek were a joke though. During the 50 practice on amateur day they invented a new most-difficult-obstacle on the track for the kids because one of them tipped over. Then they stood and watched as kids went rolling down the hill because they couldn't climb where the flaggers told them to go. I wasn't too worried about the flaggers (it was just the 50 class, after all) until I saw Canard's bike lying in the center of the track. Canard was throwing his hands around and trying to help the other riders and the dumbass flagger is just standing there twenty feet off the track.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Phathry25 wrote:Image
DJ99x wrote:huh?
Corona, Ca bro. Just thought it was funny.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Cooper Webb keeps suprising me every race, he doesn't look like a rookie at all!

He might get a moto win very soon (once he has led some more laps and feels comfi)
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Im bummed Desalle and Strijbos are going home already, they should stay in America
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Desalle has always done well in his American races. It would be cool to see those guys race an entire outdoor MX series!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Would be cooler to have one big competition, like 10 rounds in the USA, 10 in Europe.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

mikez#411 wrote:Would be cooler to have one big competition, like 10 rounds in the USA, 10 in Europe.
_0_ Amen!
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

mikez#411 wrote:Cooper Webb keeps suprising me every race, he doesn't look like a rookie at all!

He might get a moto win very soon (once he has led some more laps and feels comfi)
+1
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Can't wait to see what Adam Cianciarulo is capable of.