2013 Monster Energy Cup

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ryan_Tate172
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Apex Photo/FWR

2013 Monster Energy Cup

Post by Ryan_Tate172 »

What do you guys predict this year's MEC will be like? What do you think the racing will be like or will there be any new additions to the track along with the joker lane? Who do you expect to win? Who's actually going? Should rF/MXS Central host one for MXS?

All interesting questions. :)
DJD

Re: 2013 Monster Energy Cup

Post by DJD »

Screw supercross, It's motocross time kid!
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

I predict it to get better by every year its always getting better with the new bikes and the power they can get out of em its amazing. Idk id like to see some different rhythms that u could take through certain sections i think that would be cool to see. hard to tell who will actually win. Would be cool for RF to host one if they havent before.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
cbrew772
Team: Brew Designs|

Post by cbrew772 »

Im going to it this year so im stoked about that! I would actually like to see Reedy up there for the million though!! :)
MXTYSEN21 wrote:
cbrew772 wrote:Tysen!! Go show him up man :lol:
Im not a stock track hero haha. If he wants to get shown up then he needs to race an rf national. Yes, I went there :D
Stormz wrote:Hoffman pisses more excellence than you will ever hope to achieve, Blake curry, whoever you are
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

DJD wrote:Screw supercross, It's motocross time kid!
I'm washed.
Motofinne #375

Post by Motofinne #375 »

DJD wrote:Screw supercross, It's motocross time kid!