Aliant, new small streetwear brand from Sweden

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Carlsman

Aliant, new small streetwear brand from Sweden

Post by Carlsman »

Hi guys!

Long time since I've been here. Great to see that you're still an active forum!

Just wanted to let you know that I and two friends of mine just launched our first collection of tee's and a snapback. We're a small streetwear brand based in Sundsvall, Sweden. Been working on this project for about 2-3 months now and we're finally launching our site and store.
Every garment is in limited edition and we have a very high quality on everything. We do this mostly for ourselves and because it's fun so we don't have any intentions on making a lot of cash, therefore we can have pretty reasonable prices, atleast compared to other brands in sweden with similiar or even poorer quality.
Right now we just ship national but we're looking at how to ship international, probably just a matter of price.

So check us out at http://aliant.se

I'm designing everything for us, from the prints to the website. I've also photographed everything for us.

If you have any questions or feedback regarding anything, just write!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Aliant, new small streetwear brand from Sweden

Post by checkerz »

Nice looking stuff. good luck and nice to see you back around.
Carlsman

Post by Carlsman »

Thank you!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I loved every design you had that you put over here. The moment you get international shipping I'll be sure to line up and get something. The mock up design shirts, UI, and even the logo (that is on my bike and my game launch icon) was all really well done and I'd expect nothing less for what you make now.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

Very cool! I like the look of your site, everything looks professional right off the bat, unlike most start-ups.

I'll be watching for more on my Instagram feed.
Carlsman

Post by Carlsman »

Thank you!
I'll get international shipping tomorrow, hopefully. Just got to get a good price.
By the way, be sure to check out our fb-page aswell, we've got some cool stuff coming during the week!
Facebook.com/aliant

Will let you know as soon as we've fixed intl shipping!
Carlsman

Post by Carlsman »

Our friend Markus Nordin doing his first flips to dirt after an accident, hurting his back, earlier this year.

*Tried to embed the video but can't get it to work. Anyone know how to embed vimeo videos?

https://vimeo.com/70485598
Carlsman

Post by Carlsman »

And by the way, sorry for the shaky camera. We didn't plan to do a video that day so didn't bring my tripod. Should come more and better videos soon! Also, first video ever, so be gentle, ha!
Carlsman

Post by Carlsman »

Just letting you guys now that we're shipping pretty much anywhere now. We haven't added it to our store yet, but if you choose shipping method "Posten, 29SEK" and just write down your details in the message area (it says "Add a message to Aliant" under the address fields),and we'll get it sorted.

Snapbacks should arrive to us by next friday, although in a very limited first run, just so you know.

If you have any further questions just write 'em here and I'll answer as soon as possible!