MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by die996 »

He wants to wear that gear but shop doesn't allow him when he's on a competition or recording a video[/quote]
stevoktm wrote:Smells like bullshit.
I know, I don't really believe him when he says that... but that's what he says
stevoktm wrote:I said that due to the fact that the hosters of the competition would not let anyone ride without the correct protection as it is a huge liability.
Lots and lots of helmets, no??
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

stevoktm wrote:I said that due to the fact that the hosters of the competition would not let anyone ride without the correct protection as it is a huge liability.
die996 wrote:Lots and lots of helmets, no??
I stand corrected, although i find it pretty stupid that its optional to wear a helmet, never watched skateboarding before i just assumed. Do the bmx riders have to wear one?
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

stevoktm wrote:I stand corrected, although i find it pretty stupid that its optional to wear a helmet, never watched skateboarding before i just assumed. Do the bmx riders have to wear one?
Completely agree, pretty stupid, I can't ride a bike or even a bicycle with AT LEAST gloves and a helmet, I just need it
About the BMX regulations... I don't know if they exist but most BMX riders wear a helmet nowadays. Also, if you get to a halfpipe or a megaramp competition you must wear protective gear, nobody wants to see a body flying 70ft far and 15ft up and then watch it smash into wood planks
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Stupid farmers kids riding quads behind my house i should get out my 125 and show them their trail quads aint shit. They are goons too pissing me off revving the piss out of them 4 strokes they sound horrible too. I'd take my CRF250R but shes too loud.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I think that's how my neighbors think of me. I ride in the horse field that we own and the horse doesn't care so i don't either. They just stare at me though and I'm only on a XR100. Can't wait to see wait they do this week when I bring the 250 out.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Crashed way to hard today. 3rd gear wide open over a double, landed in the soft stuff where there were about 20 ruts, front end tucked, and I cartwheeled and tumbled for about 30ft. Knocked the wind out of myself, though I broke my wrist and ribs, but I only sprained my wrist and strained my neck/back a bit. about 4 flaggers, and all of the first aid was all up in my grille about it though. They wanted to ship me off to the hospital but I decided I was fine. Took 2 advil and rode the other 3 practices. Nothing broke on my bike thankfully. Dad want's to get into racing and theres a deal on 2012 KX250f's right now. 6600 in the back of your truck. He want's to get 2 of em. Now is the decision. Do I keep my 07 YZ250 and ride it, or do I get a bike that I might not like. Does anyone here have a '12? How is the power? Is it really smooth, or does it have a hit like a carbed bike?
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

You think you'll like an 07 YZ 250 2 stroke then a "almost" brand new kxf 2012? Come on man.

Hope you are well from the crash!
Judge
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Judge »

DP.

Double sorry too, my english sucks big throbbing cock at 2 am.

an 07 bla bla bla over a brand new bla bla bla...
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Ballsfalsky wrote:Crashed way to hard today. 3rd gear wide open over a double, landed in the soft stuff where there were about 20 ruts, front end tucked, and I cartwheeled and tumbled for about 30ft. Knocked the wind out of myself, though I broke my wrist and ribs, but I only sprained my wrist and strained my neck/back a bit. about 4 flaggers, and all of the first aid was all up in my grille about it though. They wanted to ship me off to the hospital but I decided I was fine. Took 2 advil and rode the other 3 practices. Nothing broke on my bike thankfully. Dad want's to get into racing and theres a deal on 2012 KX250f's right now. 6600 in the back of your truck. He want's to get 2 of em. Now is the decision. Do I keep my 07 YZ250 and ride it, or do I get a bike that I might not like. Does anyone here have a '12? How is the power? Is it really smooth, or does it have a hit like a carbed bike?
The kxf's have it right with its dual injectors from what I hear. Keeps the top end strong.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Anyone know why my PC keeps restarting? I changed the processor from almost the same PC, did everything what I had to do, reinstalled Windows and stuff, but still.

Btw. Wasn't kx250f's were like firsts in MX bikes shootouts for a bunch of years now?
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

The only reason I'd keep my 07 YZ is because I love it so much. I had been looking for a mint YZ for so long, and finally found one. I don't know if ill like an EFI bike. I hate the EFI honda's because they are so damn smooth. I can't ride a bike with no mid range hit. From what i've read though, it looks like the kawi's are good. I liked my 06 KX250f, and my 09, so Ill probably like the 12 too. The Kawi came 2nd this year, 1 behind the honda. But only because it has a spongy front brake and a less than perfect transmission.

Thank you judge. I'll be relaxing for the rest of easter break and hopefully ill be ok to ride for tuesday. Might be headin up to Kewlona next weekend to pick up the 2 bikes. Excited, but kind of bummed to be selling another bike so soon.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Judge »

Lol it's always sad to let her go, but when the reinforcements come its a whoole new level!
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

I guess if I don't like the bike, I could just trade it in @ KTM for a '12 250 SX ;)
MxRacee
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MxRacee »

LFS or rFactor for drifting ?
jlv wrote:As an example, if someone says, "Your mother is a whore", go ahead and report it.
Phathry25 wrote:What if I say "In my opinion AWood is a dumbass?"

Clearly just an opinion.... 8)
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

LFS