MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
wheels1758

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by wheels1758 »

Phathry25 wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:The amount of assumed entitlement in this community never ceases to amaze me...
Do you think it is limited to this community, or is it more of a link between many of this community's users being millennials?...
Eh, could be generational. I think the moto community suffers severely though...
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Give a toddler a motor vehicle and, voila! I know it's not every moto kid, just that it will increase the chances for a maladjusted, spoiled brat. Jeff Alessi is a recent example.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

Kinda want school to start, kinda don't. I want to see everyone, but I don't want homework and stuff again...oh well, this is my senior year, probably will be pretty easy.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I almost had the easiest course load for my senior year. Then, I was convinced to take AP Physics. Not looking forward to it.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
will96

Post by will96 »

KTM57 wrote:I almost had the easiest course load for my senior year. Then, I was convinced to take AP Physics. Not looking forward to it.
I have AP Calc this year, then AP Calc 2 and AP Physics senior year. I know that feel.
[color=#FF0000]jlv[/color] wrote:I'd probably ban him if I understood what he just said.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Took pre cal. Decided not to take math this year.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

KTM57 wrote:I almost had the easiest course load for my senior year. Then, I was convinced to take AP Physics. Not looking forward to it.
You're going to love your decision a year from now. Get a good score so you don't need to take it in college.
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Glad we could take things as dual credit in high school so if we passed the class, it counted. Taking a college level class and then not getting a good enough score on a test for it to count as college credit would make me want to make many people die slow, painful deaths.
That guy on the two stroke
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Whats college?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Dual credit doesn't really work that way around here. I can get hours for AP scores, and it will probably do me as well or better than taking a DC class.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Same here but our school has this dumb ass rule where you have to have 33 credits a semester. 27 one semester and 21 the next. They wrote on my schedule that I had to go see the guidance counselor about it. :(

The worst part is I wanted to graduate early but I skipped science last year so now I got to make it up which is a full year class.
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

So glad I'm not in high school anymore. I hated almost everyone in my class, so it wasn't that fun to go to school for me.
I'm washed.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

AuTo MaTik wrote:So glad I'm not in high school anymore. I hated almost everyone in my class, so it wasn't that fun to go to school for me.
Thats how my senior year was in a few of my classes. So i went to work full time instead, and became an alcoholic.
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

shit no one says wrote:I love school.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

My senior schedule went something like this

1.Commons
2.Commons
3.English 10
4.Assisted study hall
5.Lunch
6.Construction
7.Sci-fi
8.Assisted study hall.

The two assisted study halls were worth a credit each so I would meet the minimum credit load. Most days I had PT for my shoulder, so I didn't come in until shortly after 4th period started, and obviously on normal days I came in at 3rd period. I probably could have tried a little harder and gotten some college stuff done, but honestly I was on the "Mini" plan at that point, and pro racers don't need college! :oops: #regrets