MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Phathry25 »

KTM57 wrote:Nothing, really. One or two guys thought he was annoying and he was eventually run off by bandwagoners.
Die wasn't run off. He got banned for posting links to pirated software.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

I don't see my name in there..... Nah humbug
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I don't recall seeing the post, but that does sound right. I remember him being banned now.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

He sent me an angry pm a month or two ago because i said something about him maybe in this thread or something.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

While looking for info on what program Dirt Wurx uses to make track designs I came across these old MVA tracks I made a long time ago.
Ddavis wrote:Image
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

Officially graduated from highschool last night!!! All i have left are my final exams and im done! :shock:
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

#whipitwednesday #waybackwednesday #nottwitter #notinstagram #fuckit
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I guess you can't direct link instagram images...
http://instagram.com/p/f1NWscgkbp/
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

AuTo MaTik

Post by AuTo MaTik »

Mona, you are now Yzed's best friend.
I'm washed.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Just found out today a family friend (My older brothers childhood best friend's older brother) and an old friend of my dad passed away today. He was only 25.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

His dad is an old friend of my dad* I meant.
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

Im sorry for ...someones loss sorry i cant make up my mind what happened actualy. but still sorry.

I almost kicked my boss's ass today at work, came on at around 5.50 am, worked with all the others untill 8am, then everyone else gets to go get a FREE study thing (one day lecture= benefits a lot in work) and im left to work
alone with one other guy, i had 3 different hydraulic cylinders at my face at once, freaking amazing. one had to be done fast, one carefully and one just done.. (first one had 1 cylinder, second series had 3 different types x 4, and the last set had about 10 cylinders)... once i finished them all, i took a seat and rested my feet and arms for just a second and my boss(/foreman?) walks in and starts yelling that "How is it possible that you have done this one in 15 minutes and this one in 20 and others do it in 15 minutes!" ... cause i had written some numbers on some jobs, cause i didnt care about the clock atm.... so i calmy sayd "I dont give a shit, they are done in time and i did them, that is stated in the papers, the end"
and he started going on and on and on.. so i had to walk away before i Samuel Jackson his ass... :D
Ou and i do make Hydraulic cylinders nowdays (aka. some car cylinders, some bike front ends, etc ;) )
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Devin you should get back into making tracks, always loved your mvau tracks.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

AMD's 290X reviews have been released. It's on par with the Titan and is on average 9% better than the 780 (at $100 cheaper). Here's an excerpt from AnandTech's review. http://www.anandtech.com/show/7457/the- ... -review/20
Getting down to business then, AMD has clearly positioned the 290X as a price/performance monster, and while that’s not the be all and end all of evaluating video cards it’s certainly going to be the biggest factor to most buyers. To that end at 2560x1440 – what I expect will be the most common resolution used with such a card for the time being – AMD is essentially tied with GTX Titan, delivering an average of 99% of the performance of NVIDIA’s prosumer-level flagship. Against NVIDIA’s cheaper and more gaming oriented GTX 780 that becomes an outright lead, with the 290X leading by an average of 9% and never falling behind the GTX 780.

Consequently against NVIDIA’s pricing structure the 290X is by every definition a steal at $549. Even if it were merely equal to the GTX 780 it would still be $100 cheaper, but instead it’s both faster and cheaper, something that has proven time and again to be a winning combination in this industry. Elsewhere the fact that it can even tie GTX Titan is mostly icing on the cake – for traditional gamers Titan hasn’t made a lot of sense since GTX 780 came out – but nevertheless it’s an important milestone for AMD since it’s a degree of parity they haven’t achieved in years.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.