MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by BuddyTheElf »

MX181 wrote:Image
So pumped to start uni, got my timetable sorted and she is looking sweet :) made a spot for rf on Mondays on the odd occasion i do race :D
I just finished my 2nd year semester 1. Starting semester 2 next week and my timetable sucks ass! I had wednesday off last year and now I have to get up early to come in for a single hour :x What are you studying?

Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Since we're posting class scedules...

That guy on the two stroke
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

Lynch wrote:I don't want to ride with them either but last time I rode without a pair I crashed and cracked my elbow on a rock. (enduro)
Don't suck so bad, then!

EVS makes a set that's kind of tight but doesn't restrict movement much and doesn't slide around. After your circulation gets cut off, you'll not even notice them!
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Stormz wrote:
Lynch wrote:I don't want to ride with them either but last time I rode without a pair I crashed and cracked my elbow on a rock. (enduro)
Don't suck so bad, then!

EVS makes a set that's kind of tight but doesn't restrict movement much and doesn't slide around. After your circulation gets cut off, you'll not even notice them!
:lol:
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

2nd semester freshman, working mornings, class afternoon-night. Heading back the 26th, should be a good one.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

How would one go about transferring recordings from a foxtel box. To a pc? Today a mate asked if I could record the sx. And plug in a USB and give it to him. I haven't actually tried it yet but people over the internet said it doesn't work. So it made me wonder, how do people transfer stuff from foxtel over on computers and onto YouTube etc? Would be cool to find out.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Jay, Midbeck, Clark & I just invented a new MXS game mode. We're not not practicing A2 tomorrow pre-race, we're doing this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
bob117

Post by bob117 »

dylan22 wrote:How would one go about transferring recordings from a foxtel box. To a pc? Today a mate asked if I could record the sx. And plug in a USB and give it to him. I haven't actually tried it yet but people over the internet said it doesn't work. So it made me wonder, how do people transfer stuff from foxtel over on computers and onto YouTube etc? Would be cool to find out.
i dont know what a foxtel box is. but i use to use a capture card to record video to my pc.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Worst semester of university hands down. I'm sure DJ and the other engineers at hand can attest. :lol: Over now though!

Concepts of Design
Control Systems Design
Thermal System Components
Mechanical Engineering Lab
Kinematics of Machines
Senior Seminar
Senior Design / Capstone
Honors Colloquium
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

ddmx wrote:Worst semester of university hands down. I'm sure DJ and the other engineers at hand can attest. :lol: Over now though!

Concepts of Design
Control Systems Design
Thermal System Components
Mechanical Engineering Lab
Kinematics of Machines
Senior Seminar
Senior Design / Capstone
Honors Colloquium
Looks a lot like my previous semester:
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... er#p492360
pulse

Post by pulse »

ddmx

Post by ddmx »

wheels1758 wrote: Looks a lot like my previous semester:
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... er#p492360
There were a few nights where I was thinking it's never too late to quit. :lol:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Waiting for JLV to open back up the legendary thread...

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

Time for me to start studying! I got 2 final exams and a midterm, Geology 12, International Baccalaureate English year 1(grade 11), and IB History year 1 midterm on Thursday while everyone has a normal class day. This is so I can go to Vegas for nitro circus Friday/Saturday, Possibly Oakland Saturday to hit it up for the sx mains, and Anaheim Sunday for more nitro.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Surgery in 11 hours. Fuck
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th