MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
stocksy129

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by stocksy129 »

Cheesecake.
jgmx893
Team: ConstantMoto

Post by jgmx893 »

Already got about an inch of snow here and a couple more to come so I took my chances and opted out of all my hw...I know, badass :roll:

Subscribe for quality mx and mxsim films! http://www.youtube.com/jgmx893

Head over to the ConstantMoto facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/constantmoto
Parny223
Team: MandC Motorsports

Post by Parny223 »

stocksy129 wrote:Cheesecake.
I hope its Passion fruit flavoured! Thats the only way to go IMO
Boblob801 wrote: If you save a life a few will know, if you take one everyone will know.
So deep :'(
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

jgmx893 wrote:Already got about an inch of snow here and a couple more to come so I took my chances and opted out of all my hw...I know, badass :roll:
Pussy
jgmx893
Team: ConstantMoto

Post by jgmx893 »

I know. You should see my area when we actually have a foot or so forecasted, bottled water and food start flying off the shelves at the stores like its the end of the world haha.

Subscribe for quality mx and mxsim films! http://www.youtube.com/jgmx893

Head over to the ConstantMoto facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/constantmoto
jbrandmx85
Team: Privateer

Post by jbrandmx85 »

jgmx893 wrote:I know. You should see my area when we actually have a foot or so forecasted, bottled water and food start flying off the shelves at the stores like its the end of the world haha.
Same shit happens here in PA
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

Well, I probably shouldn't have applied so late...they have to get my SAT scores by 2/1/14 or else I won't be considered for any scholarships. I sent out my transcripts with my grades and test scores and immunizations yesterday, so I doubt it will take five days to get across the state, but you never know. Good thing about Nevada, is that even though Reno is all the way across the state, like 470 miles away/8 hours away or so, there is nothing between Vegas and Reno. So it's not like the dude can drive four hours and stop at some city, there are no cities pretty much. So they just have to drive all the way there in one day. I'm guessing that the Uni will get my stuff like on the 30th or 31st, maybe tomorrow, but definitely by the 1st. If not, I'll just cry and have to start applying for even more scholarships.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You could always just drive off into the sunset and live in a little shack with a dog if they don't get your scores.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
The Conman

Post by The Conman »

KTM57 wrote:You could always just drive off into the sunset and live in a little shack with a dog if they don't get your scores.
That's always true...

I started working on my Scholarship Application for UNR anyways. I hit save because I was done working on it for the moment...and it went ahead and submitted it. It says I can change my answers anytime during the application period and just save again, so it better not be final, cause I didn't do any of the essays. Due to paranoia I'm doing them right now though...
The Conman

Post by The Conman »

STUPID FUCKING WEBSITE JUST LOGGED ME OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING SENTENCE AND I LOST TWO WHOLE FUCKING ESSAYS AND MY FUCKING BEGINNING OF THE OTHER ONE WHAT THE FUCK!
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

The Conman wrote:STUPID FUCKING WEBSITE JUST LOGGED ME OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING SENTENCE AND I LOST TWO WHOLE FUCKING ESSAYS AND MY FUCKING BEGINNING OF THE OTHER ONE WHAT THE FUCK!
essaytyper.com
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Do someone have One Industries ATOM helmet? Are they good and comfortable? They're on sale now, thinking of getting one.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

A few months back I had a fat truck driver complain about having to unblock the trucks he was delivering, and that they don't pay enough to make it worth it. When I schooled myself on truck driving so I could get my CDL everything I read said that the driver is always responsible for securing his load, and obviously un-securing it too.

Anyways in looking for pity from me he asks me how much I think he gets paid per truck to do all this extra work (takes me about 5 min per truck when I've had to do it) and I say 15-20 bucks. He laughs at me like I'm out of my mind and says he wishes. Obviously I didn't take to being told I was wrong lightly and he never told me what he did get paid driving me even crazier.

Today I found out the answer, $15/truck. Now bad for 5 minutes of work. 10 if you're fat and lazy, and usually 30 if you're a truck driver. But that's still $30/hr which kills the $0.33/mile that they make driving. Which is about 21/hr if you average 65mph.

Anyways just wanted to let everyone know that I was right.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Phathry25 wrote:A few months back I had a fat truck driver complain about having to unblock the trucks he was delivering, and that they don't pay enough to make it worth it. When I schooled myself on truck driving so I could get my CDL everything I read said that the driver is always responsible for securing his load, and obviously un-securing it too.

Anyways in looking for pity from me he asks me how much I think he gets paid per truck to do all this extra work (takes me about 5 min per truck when I've had to do it) and I say 15-20 bucks. He laughs at me like I'm out of my mind and says he wishes. Obviously I didn't take to being told I was wrong lightly and he never told me what he did get paid driving me even crazier.

Today I found out the answer, $15/truck. Now bad for 5 minutes of work. 10 if you're fat and lazy, and usually 30 if you're a truck driver. But that's still $30/hr which kills the $0.33/mile that they make driving. Which is about 21/hr if you average 65mph.

Anyways just wanted to let everyone know that I was right.
Fat was wrong. Phat is right.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Foregone conclusion.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.