MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
tacomcdolphin
Team: Privateer

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by tacomcdolphin »

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/index?p ... SRnI%22%7D

If you have a twitter copy/paste the part below, it would be cool to say what they say about mx.

I want @ESPNMag to write about motocross! Vote for your favorite under-covered sport at http://t.co/sHJ8rYSRnI.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

JT43 wrote:I hope it isn't suicide like the media is portraying it as. It would be even worse to think he went that way.
R.I.P Williams
He spoke of his own battles with depression and addiction during interviews. He seemed to be manic-depressive. Shozbot!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Pretty sure I am going insane.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
TeamHavocRacing

Robert, now is the chance to do something to fix it if you're serious. Think of all these cases that go undiagnosed or unreported then become a sensationalized story in the news.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Robert, now is the chance to do something to fix it if you're serious. Think of all these cases that go undiagnosed or unreported then become a sensationalized story in the news.
No no, it's nothing like that. I could never hurt anyone. Just been feeling different lately. Haven't had fun doing anything other than riding and I can't do that very often.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

As I was reading through twitter all my parody accounts were the ones reporting so I thought it was odd until I saw others start putting it up there. Very big loss for everyone around the world. Such a bad thing to have happen, and I'm pretty sure it was just stress related.
Pumaxcs wrote:Since we are on the 250 topic still I finally found one close enough worth considering. Its right on the edge though, I was hoping for an 04-06 but its low enough priced that I might be able to deal with it. Opinions?

http://memphis.craigslist.org/mcy/4602900510.html

Found a year model I'm looking for but its further away and carries more of a price but is another option. If I do buy a bike it may put a damper into my watercooled loop or if my 250f sells quick enough I could get a profit from the whole deal which would be best case scenario but I'm not banking on it happening.

http://motorcycles.yakaz.com/2005-kx-25 ... 1vsikhh012
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

If you really want that model year I think you should just get that one, plus it already has reeds and a full exhaust on it. Hard to tell what kind of shape it's in though with the one photo, looks like it was still dirty when it was taken.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Yeah, I'd ask for a more updated picture of it and hopefully try to get a better idea of what is going on over there before I give an offer. I don't see me going higher than 2.2 for it. Both have some red flags, I'd be more interested in trying to get the 05 though.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing

Robert196 wrote:Haven't had fun doing anything other than riding and I can't do that very often.
You need something with deeper meaning. Volunteer for some community thing. You could work with unwed mothers, I have since I was a teenager, just helping them get a start.
MotardMatt220

Post by MotardMatt220 »

#tryhard2kposts
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

MotardMatt220 wrote:#tryhard2kposts
You're so drunk.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
MotardMatt220

Post by MotardMatt220 »

JT43 wrote:
MotardMatt220 wrote:#tryhard2kposts
You're so dank.
rgaede

Post by rgaede »

Pumaxcs wrote:Yeah, I'd ask for a more updated picture of it and hopefully try to get a better idea of what is going on over there before I give an offer. I don't see me going higher than 2.2 for it. Both have some red flags, I'd be more interested in trying to get the 05 though.
Puma, keep in mind the 2003 and 2004 kx's have a mellower engine and smaller chassis. The 2005-2007 had a stronger engine and larger chassis. The forks on the 2005-2007 are atrocious, but are the same as the 2005 yz forks, so they can be tuned into something great (still need to do that myself). If you buy a 2005-2007 and it's still on the stock piston, CHANGE IT!! The casting from Kawasaki wasn't the greatest and they tend to shatter. This happened to the one i bought (albeit it happened to the guy I bought it from). Personally I run a forged piston in the bike because of that reason. Remember to feel free to shoot me any questions about the bike, still loving my 2007 (even more so once I get around to the forks).
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications ... _B69-00269
Why cant i have enough saved for this right now?
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

rgaede wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:Yeah, I'd ask for a more updated picture of it and hopefully try to get a better idea of what is going on over there before I give an offer. I don't see me going higher than 2.2 for it. Both have some red flags, I'd be more interested in trying to get the 05 though.
Puma, keep in mind the 2003 and 2004 kx's have a mellower engine and smaller chassis. The 2005-2007 had a stronger engine and larger chassis. The forks on the 2005-2007 are atrocious, but are the same as the 2005 yz forks, so they can be tuned into something great (still need to do that myself). If you buy a 2005-2007 and it's still on the stock piston, CHANGE IT!! The casting from Kawasaki wasn't the greatest and they tend to shatter. This happened to the one i bought (albeit it happened to the guy I bought it from). Personally I run a forged piston in the bike because of that reason. Remember to feel free to shoot me any questions about the bike, still loving my 2007 (even more so once I get around to the forks).
I'd be getting the new model for the engine but I had completely forgot about the piston thing though now you mention it I've heard it before (possibly from you :lol: ) then things like the suspension could be fixed later (right @checkerz?). The biggest delimia I'm having is what graphics will I put on it because there were so many good PC/Kawi graphics from back then its a tough choice. :lol:

Way I see it is my bike is still worth 2.9-3k and buying a 250 is in my price range at 1.9-2.3k which would give me plenty of work room for upgrades and possibly come out in the green (pun intended) with some left over to go back into the Green Machine which is now what I've decided to dub the PC. Just a matter of finding the right bike that is in price range and distance range.
MXS Cares