MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by yzmxer608 »

Some inspiration for you, I'm around the mid 60's pages going through the whole topic :twisted:.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Rela ... lse&page=1
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

rgaede
Team: Privateer

Post by rgaede »

Pumaxcs wrote:snip
Good man. Personally I would do anything but monster. You could always join me in the vintage graphics club. (I also talked to @checkerz about suspension, just can't afford anything right now)
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

If I go old school I've already decide I will also have a purple seat and rims. Its in the mix aswell.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

I wish I had some money saved up. Some guys selling a 2013 SX125 for £2000. Don't know what the equivalent would be in dollars but normally they'd be about £2800-£3500
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Pumaxcs wrote:As I was reading through twitter all my parody accounts were the ones reporting so I thought it was odd until I saw others start putting it up there. Very big loss for everyone around the world. Such a bad thing to have happen, and I'm pretty sure it was just stress related.
Pumaxcs wrote:Since we are on the 250 topic still I finally found one close enough worth considering. Its right on the edge though, I was hoping for an 04-06 but its low enough priced that I might be able to deal with it. Opinions?

http://memphis.craigslist.org/mcy/4602900510.html

Found a year model I'm looking for but its further away and carries more of a price but is another option. If I do buy a bike it may put a damper into my watercooled loop or if my 250f sells quick enough I could get a profit from the whole deal which would be best case scenario but I'm not banking on it happening.

http://motorcycles.yakaz.com/2005-kx-25 ... 1vsikhh012
I'm kind of in the same scenario as you. I really dont like my 250f and I want to sell it before it loses even more value next year. However, I just dont want to give it away for nothing either. I'll probably do up an ad this weekend and see how it goes. In b4 lowballers and tirekickers :oops:
m121c

Post by m121c »

4 strokes don't drop in value to much after the 2 year mark usually (not assuming yours is old just saying). The thing that sucks if you buy a 14, sell in 14, and it's only used maybe 4 light hours (my buddy just did this) you loose your ass because if you try getting anywhere near 5.5k- 6k out of it you get laughed at because they can just buy a 15 new for just about 1k-1.5k more. That's why I decided to keep my '13 suzuks for a another year, with everything I have wrapped up in them I would get destroyed on price.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

m121c wrote:4 strokes don't drop in value to much after the 2 year mark usually (not assuming yours is old just saying). The thing that sucks if you buy a 14, sell in 14, and it's only used maybe 4 light hours (my buddy just did this) you loose your ass because if you try getting anywhere near 5.5k- 6k out of it you get laughed at because they can just buy a 15 new for just about 1k-1.5k more. That's why I decided to keep my '13 suzuks for a another year, with everything I have wrapped up in them I would get destroyed on price.
Mines an 07 still in good condition I barely put 30 hours on it and I was not really hard on her either. As long as I can get close to $3k I'll be happy. I searched my area and saw some people posting for more than I want mine which is good.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

Buying an rm250... time to go dislocate my face.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Mikey wrote:Get me to 1K boys: https://www.youtube.com/user/mmx527 :)
Only need 1 more now
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

JT43 wrote:
Mikey wrote:Get me to 1K boys: https://www.youtube.com/user/mmx527 :)
Only need 1 more now
and one for again, I subscribed but you lost one
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Thanks bros! <3
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
m121c

Post by m121c »

On The Pipe wrote:
m121c wrote:4 strokes don't drop in value to much after the 2 year mark usually (not assuming yours is old just saying). The thing that sucks if you buy a 14, sell in 14, and it's only used maybe 4 light hours (my buddy just did this) you loose your ass because if you try getting anywhere near 5.5k- 6k out of it you get laughed at because they can just buy a 15 new for just about 1k-1.5k more. That's why I decided to keep my '13 suzuks for a another year, with everything I have wrapped up in them I would get destroyed on price.
Mines an 07 still in good condition I barely put 30 hours on it and I was not really hard on her either. As long as I can get close to $3k I'll be happy. I searched my area and saw some people posting for more than I want mine which is good.
I see no reason why you couldn't get that as long as she is clean which if it was ridden under 30 hours I'm sure it is. Like I said they don't drop much in value after the first 2 years.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Clearly I'm low balling my bike then. My is an 09 (technically a 10, the guy who orginally owned it did a motor swap for contingency reason. Needed a new frame number but prefered his 09 PC motor.) with about 25-30 hours, cant remember what the meter says exactly right now and I was expecting around 3k. Way you guys are talking I should be looking at a minimum of 3k and asking about 3.2k?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.