MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Midbeck »

yzmxer608 wrote:
Cody Darr wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:3 years in a row?

Kellen:

Mikey fulfills his dream of moving to U.S. to rent a place with you.
I come visit every year and we go to Glen Helen.
We find Jay a nice table for him to fall under when he visits.
Midbeck will find a rando other Aussie while taking a piss for Mikey to bond with.
I'll brew a few barrels of cheese with Mark.

Sounds a plan?
NO, Dick! :lol:
I thought you would be too busy trying to grow the perfect ear of corn for Mikey.
Screw your corn Mikey, Darr gets your turn to sleep on the pool furniture while you get to sleep next to Jay under his table.

Oi! It's not my fault assuies what to talk while taking a piss... We all know that they are weird down there.
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

want t o talk*
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

We all know you are weird down there!!
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Headed to the track for another pro/am today and tomorrow! Hopefully it isn't too muddy, practice rained out yesterday but hopefully there's a good turnout too. Game on :twisted:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Good luck!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Holy shit that last lap of the Bathurst 1000 was soooo sick. Pumped on ford gettin it
Donate if you like My Creations
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

So gutted for Whincup. He was giving it his all, despite the constant fuel warnings
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

DJ99X wrote:So gutted for Whincup. He was giving it his all, despite the constant fuel warnings
Yeah, I felt really bad for Van Gisbergen too after what happened to him, and Winterbottom also, he got screwed over by Lowndes.
Donate if you like My Creations
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3w66WXzrimc
If anybody wants to watch me squid around today there^^^ is the link. I'll be first moto I think so I'll probably be taking off in about 2 hours. Maybe I'll try to pull a start
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Saw Byron try to not pull a start and that was it. :lol: Watched his class and the next class come across without a sight of little man. Only conclusion, RIP.

Sick looking track though. Looks super fun.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Hey I tried everyone else just tried harder... :lol: and I fell third corner. That was the end of that. Now it's raining but the track is fun. Getting really choppy.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Can someone help me out? I'm in an argument about proper tournament seeding with an admin of another forum that I visit.

He currently has a 1v1 tournament bracket set up with 12 seeds and 4 different preliminary tournaments (with the top 3 advancing from each) to qualify for the main bracket. His way of seeding racers is to give priority to the racers who showed up for the earlier preliminary events, meaning that the top 3 from the first preliminary, get 1st/2nd/3rd overall seed, top 3 from the second preliminary get 4th/5th/6th overall seed, etc. I'm convinced that this system will result in unbalanced seeding for the main bracket. I mentioned to him that this solution would be a good idea, as long as everybody had to initially sign up for all of the preliminary tournaments and that the field would be shaved down as the preliminaries went on. But because the preliminary tournaments are on different dates and anybody can sign up for them individually (cannot participate if already qualified), the talent pool will be mixed for each preliminary tournament. I told him that he might as well do random seeding, but he doesn't want to do that.

My solution was to set up the seeding so that the winners of the preliminaries (prioritizing the earlier events) would get 1st-4th seed, second gets 5th-8th seed, third gets 9th-12th seed. I've argued that this system will make for a more balanced seeding for the main bracket.

What do you guys think?
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Do I not have the right to speak around here, good sir?
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Jay

Post by Jay »

I feel as if Im good at some things