MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

KaseoDip wrote:World Series game 7. . . Lets go Royals!!
My home town boys need to keep the momentum going and finish it!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

I'm going to be racing my first ever supermoto event next weekend at this track, it looks sick.

Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

I broke my shoulder again.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

You should stop doing that.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

BuddyTheElf wrote:I'm going to be racing my first ever supermoto event next weekend at this track, it looks sick.
Holy flight hours Batman! One of my faves. Please get some GoPro footy and good luck.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

Hey guys can you check out my highlight and share it with as many people as possible

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2950886/hig ... /195336383
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Has anyone heard anything about the FIM banning riders from wearing GoPros during any FIM event (Supercross, GPs etc) for rider safety purposes? Apparently after Michael Schumacher's skiing accident they feel it is unsafe for cameras to be mounted to the rider.

I saw it on facebook so I'm not sure how true it is if at all, but it sure would suck to not be able to watch helmet cams from the races.
Donate if you like My Creations
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Donate if you like My Creations
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

I don't see how it would be a safety issue or even why the Schumacher incident would be a reason for supporting the ban. Didn't Schumacher hit his head of a rock?
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

JT43 wrote:I don't see how it would be a safety issue or even why the Schumacher incident would be a reason for supporting the ban. Didn't Schumacher hit his head of a rock?
The gopro mount went in first. You can imagine what that could do to your head.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Robert196 wrote:
JT43 wrote:I don't see how it would be a safety issue or even why the Schumacher incident would be a reason for supporting the ban. Didn't Schumacher hit his head of a rock?
The gopro mount went in first. You can imagine what that could do to your head.
I remember hearing that the AMA/Mx Sports/Feld (someone) banned the use of iPods because someone was injured (possibly) due to it being strapped to them. How, I don't know...But I think that was reported on the PulpMX Show (Ping, possibly)
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Cleaned up the swingarm on my bike was a nightmare. The bike was jetted way too rich exhaust was dripping all over the rear caliper and the muffler packing was soaked and leaking out onto the swingarm. Put the new piston in and the cylinder is back together just need waterpump seal and some other things before motor is complete. All the bearings and seals look in really good condition for 15 years old. Just need to clean the frame/rims next weekend before I repaint the frame. With the entire bike torn apart it really is a lot just taking one part and finishing it before the next. I will probably post a picture of the bike when I get it all put back together.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Congrats to Cody Gilmore for 2nd place in SX Africa!
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

My steam, utorrent, nvidia etc all download at their normal speed. But mediafire wont go past like 160kb/s. It's been like it for a few weeks now. Does anyone know why ?
bob117

Post by bob117 »

its because Jesus hates you.