MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Pumaxcs »

Is this what my computer talk is like to most of you? When I argue that the AMD card will never be as good as nVidia or something?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Is this what my computer talk is like to most of you? When I argue that the AMD card will never be as good as nVidia or something?
Yes exactly.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Does anybody else have a GoPro that films in 1080p and won't make videos larger than 2.10 GB? I realize that's a pretty large file, but I don't want to have to merge videos. :lol:
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Found a page about it just now. Apparently it's the SD card that does it. Fubu.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

So I don't follow much NFL and am just learning about the awesome interviews that Marshawn Lynch has been giving... I LOVE it!

But why didn't any reporters take advantage of knowing the answer they were going to get. If I know the answer is going to be "I'm thankful" there's no way I don't ask him how he feels about how the public has embraced him since he came out as gay.

Marshawn, what is your parenting approach? I'm only here so I don't get fined.

The possibilities are endless.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

supercross711 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:Is this what my computer talk is like to most of you? When I argue that the AMD card will never be as good as nVidia or something?
Yes exactly.
I apologize and will limit them.
Phathry25 wrote:So I don't follow much NFL and am just learning about the awesome interviews that Marshawn Lynch has been giving... I LOVE it!

But why didn't any reporters take advantage of knowing the answer they were going to get. If I know the answer is going to be "I'm thankful" there's no way I don't ask him how he feels about how the public has embraced him since he came out as gay.

Marshawn, what is your parenting approach? I'm only here so I don't get fined.

The possibilities are endless.
I don't know, the same has come through my mind as well. If you know the punchline getting the set up is the easy part.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

It's a sad sad world we live in...
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Friend had a sports talk station on in his car, they played an interview with him (not sure what it was from or when it was) but basically these reporters were asking him stuff and he wasn't answering them. Just saying "You got 2 more minutes to look at me, shoutout to blahblah, shoutout to blah blah, you got 30 more seconds to look at me". Why not just walk away? He seemed like a dick but I don't know anything about him.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

It's been snowing for four straight days here in Sweden (Atleast where I live.) I hate enduro in the winter and it seems like it's going to be even worse D:
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Lynch wrote:It's been snowing for four straight days here in Sweden (Atleast where I live.) I hate enduro in the winter and it seems like it's going to be even worse D:
I'm like finally it's snowing haha. I just with there was some way to prevent the spring mess when it's all melting haha.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

yzmxer608 wrote:Friend had a sports talk station on in his car, they played an interview with him (not sure what it was from or when it was) but basically these reporters were asking him stuff and he wasn't answering them. Just saying "You got 2 more minutes to look at me, shoutout to blahblah, shoutout to blah blah, you got 30 more seconds to look at me". Why not just walk away? He seemed like a dick but I don't know anything about him.
It is part of his contract and part of NFL rules that that he has to be in front of the media for X amount of time or else he receives a fine. He hates the media though and him and Richard sherman are constantly doing things like that.

MXS Cares
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

My internet sucks, so I download my games while i sleep. When i woke up and checked steam i saw this.....
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

My helmet cam from last weekend at Hunter Mountain. Prepping for my Colorado trip this week! 8)

ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Sweet, I wish I could go snowboarding more often. The hills in Finland are so shitty tho :( I was in Switzerland for two week in the beginning of the year and those were maybe the best times of mah lyf.
One good slam on powder.
http://instagram.com/p/x4RTLfK1b1/?modal=true
I actually thought I stopped rolling when there's that moment of silence but then I landed again straight on my neck. Luckily the pow softens the fall but still had a sore necvk for a few days :D
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

Just copped my SD ticket, who else is going??????????????????????????