PC for Sale

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

PC for Sale

Post by Pumaxcs »

Pumaxcs wrote:Tried selling my old PC locally and that hasn't worked so now I'm moving on and going global. My old PC with part list which isn't totally accurate because of older parts but I under sold it if the part wasn't on the list. The parts that is a lie is the GPU and PSU, I have SLI 560 4GB cards and 850W PSU. This also doesn't include HD but by the time I sell this I imagine my 2TB will be here so for funsies I will put my 500GB Seagate with the build and if you really want I can put my 60GB OCZ SSD aswell, ofcourse though its optional if you have better or plan to get better by all means do so. Even though the list says this is worth $700 but that is all new and for $700 not even I would recommend buying this. To someone from the forums it would only be $500 + shipping. PC was capable of high detail rF Nationals and BF4 on medium details. I'll be listing this on eBay shortly so let me know if you are interested. Also, parting this PC is an option so feel free to ask me about that.
Posted this in the "Whats your PC" thread but I'm thinking now that was a bad place to broadcast that. I'm going to wait until next weekend to sell this as a whole, afterwards I'll be parting it out. You can PM or post here if you are interested in a part or the PC. I'm open to any questions aswell.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
MotardMatt220
Team: Privateer

Re: PC for Sale

Post by MotardMatt220 »

Pumaxcs wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:Tried selling my old PC locally and that hasn't worked so now I'm moving on and going global. My old PC with part list which isn't totally accurate because of older parts but I under sold it if the part wasn't on the list. The parts that is a lie is the GPU and PSU, I have SLI 560 4GB cards and 850W PSU. This also doesn't include HD but by the time I sell this I imagine my 2TB will be here so for funsies I will put my 500GB Seagate with the build and if you really want I can put my 60GB OCZ SSD aswell, ofcourse though its optional if you have better or plan to get better by all means do so. Even though the list says this is worth $700 but that is all new and for $700 not even I would recommend buying this. To someone from the forums it would only be $500 + shipping. PC was capable of high detail rF Nationals and BF4 on medium details. I'll be listing this on eBay shortly so let me know if you are interested. Also, parting this PC is an option so feel free to ask me about that.
Posted this in the "Whats your PC" thread but I'm thinking now that was a bad place to broadcast that. I'm going to wait until next weekend to sell this as a whole, afterwards I'll be parting it out. You can PM or post here if you are interested in a part or the PC. I'm open to any questions aswell.
If you didn't live so far away and i had some money, i'd be interested
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

In other words Matt, you cant buy it. So instead of wasting your post, just shut up.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
pinit24/7#12

Post by pinit24/7#12 »

Ill start the bidding at 69 dimes. What yall got?
Nick Pleshek #132
KTM57 wrote:Brady's just mad because his mom is a planet and she regularly gets annihilated.
i7 3770k | XFX R9 290 Black Edition | Mushkin 8gb 2133 | Corsair C70 Military Green
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

pinit24/7#12 wrote:Ill start the bidding at 69 dimes. What yall got?
6 shillings
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I've been asked a few time what I would price the parts at. Not that I've already given up on the PC as a whole but here is the list. All prices are just the part itself, I'll split shipping cost so the closer you live the cheaper the item.

PC - $500
CPU/Motherboard - $160
RAM - $80
GPU(2) - $125/$225 both
PSU - $80
Case - $20

If you want to heckle or bundle items for discounts I'm open to all suggestions, tired of using this thing as a table.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
rgaede

Post by rgaede »

Puma, how much to ship to albuquerque, NM?
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I would have to find a box, unless UPS can custom make boxes, but UPS Ground would be $45 and with my "I'll pay half of shipping" incentive that'll be $22.

Albuquerque has quite a few ZIP codes and UPS wanted me to be specific so I took a guess with 87124 because it was the first I clicked on, I can reevaluate if necessary though. BTW nice to see an OG again, hows that rad KX going?
MXS Cares
rgaede

Post by rgaede »

Thanks for the speedy reply puma. I'll see if I can come up with something. If I score some cheap tires for my truck then I'll be more inclined. Will let you know if I decide to purchase.

Being an OG that can't really play online due to lack of computer ability I usually just roll around now; and the KX is doing good. Took a while to acclimate back to a two stroke. Will have to post pics once I get the new graphics in. Going with the throwback stuff from one.
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

This is back up for grabs. Willing to part it out now. Will be listing things on eBay soon so if any of you guys are looking for some cheap parts to upgrade for your MXS PC (this PC could run games like BF3 and Crysis with decent detail, would suggest just getting new stuff if you plan on going over that) then this is some good stuff for you. PM or post.
MXS Cares
goonrid3rz

Post by goonrid3rz »

MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

goonrid3rz wrote:Image

What...?
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I too am a fan of Spongebob.

MXS Cares