Prayers for (OG) TerrorTodd; Todd Kreig

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
ddmx

Prayers for (OG) TerrorTodd; Todd Kreig

Post by ddmx »

Please pray for Todd Kreig (AMA 531) as he was paralyzed from the waist down in an accident at a practice track today. Mechanical malfunction led to a mid air endo and damage to the T4 vertebrae.

Known as TerrorTodd on the MxVsAtv forums from way back when.

Todd was set to contend the AMA Supercross and Motocross series and has formerly been a member of Munn Racing KTM.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Prayers for (OG) TerrorTodd; Todd Kreig

Post by Pumaxcs »

Oh no thats awful to hear. Hope he gets through everything OK.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I've had the privilege to spend a lot of time with Todd. Great guy. Really sucks to hear about this, hopefully his condition will improve. Keep us posted dd.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

ToddKreigMX wrote:Update (Friday 24 October, 6:00 am): As many of you already know Todd was seriously injured yesterday while practicing for the upcoming 2015 Monster Energy Supercross season.
What we know right now is that Todd is paralyzed from the chest down because of a T4 spinal cord fracture. He also fractured both shoulders, has multiple broken ribs and his lungs are bruised as well.

Todd will have surgery this morning, but the success of the surgery will not be known for a year.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Is this the guy that me and jeff filmed at muddy creek in 2013? or 2012?
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

supercross711 wrote:Is this the guy that me and jeff filmed at muddy creek in 2013? or 2012?
Yea jeff had him in his racerx contest video aswell.

Such a bummer, hopefully he can fully recover.
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Broke my t-3 in January, it's scary to think I could have very well been paralyzed. I am sorry to hear about this, I somewhat know what he's going through. Hope he can get through it as painless as possible.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

supercross711 wrote:Is this the guy that me and jeff filmed at muddy creek in 2013? or 2012?
Yea same guy. " Vans off the walls " lol such a great guy, my heart is broke for Him, and his family. I was given the great pleasure of meeting him, and his family on several occasions. Such a great hearted family. Flying up to see him once everything settles down a bit for him. Keep praying, the hard times is just starting for them
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I really hope he's doing alright. I've really only talked to Todd once on MSN way back in the MGF days, but he seem's like a cool lad.

Not to go too off topic, but I've got a mate in a coma from Dirtbikes, hopefully they both can recover, shit like this just makes my mind run wild. :(
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I got word from a mutual friend yesterday that his surgery on his spine went really well. It really sucks to see this stuff happen.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

KTM57 wrote:I got word from a mutual friend yesterday that his surgery on his spine went really well. It really sucks to see this stuff happen.
I heard the same! I guess they won't know the full results , and success of the surgery for like another year. Jordan says he is already cracking jokes , which is a great sign!

@Mikey sorry to hear about your mate man. One thing I have learned about motocross riders, is they are stubborn, and tough as crap. They will overcome it.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Sucks to see this kind of stuff happen in our sport, especially to someone who sounded like an awesome guy. I remember him back from MGF, but I don't think I ever had a direct conversation with him.

Great to hear that his surgery went well!
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

One of a few Donation websites, donate some if you want, even if its not much, i guess its much appreciated :)
http://gogetfunding.com/project/fund-531

I am glad that there are nowadays some methods to recover from a broken spine. I dont know if anyone has heard about the man who got nerves of his nose inplanted in his spine, that really got my hopes up for all the people out there who are paralyzed.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

Mikey wrote:I really hope he's doing alright. I've really only talked to Todd once on MSN way back in the MGF days, but he seem's like a cool lad.

Not to go too off topic, but I've got a mate in a coma from Dirtbikes, hopefully they both can recover, shit like this just makes my mind run wild. :(

You talking about Jack Peters bro? :/
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

stocksy129 wrote:
Mikey wrote:I really hope he's doing alright. I've really only talked to Todd once on MSN way back in the MGF days, but he seem's like a cool lad.

You talking about Jack Peters bro? :/
Yeah :(
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com