2015 MXGP Season

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MiNi

Re: 2015 MXGP Season

Post by MiNi »

Racer X wrote:Dylan Ferrandis was penalized ten positions yesterday at the MXGP of Europe after a bizarre incident with Pauls Jonass in which Ferrandis extended his leg toward Jonass in the second moto. Ferrandis said afterward he was "just scared to crash and we were close together."

“I don't know why I put my leg out like this -- for security…and for sure not to push him,” offered Ferrandis to our Adam Wheeler afterwards. “I knew that he was tired and I was faster. I was just scared to crash and we were close together. I’ve had a lot of injury over the years and I did not want an accident. I don't understand the Federation. When you know the risks we take in this sport I think this is nothing.”
http://racerxonline.com/2015/04/27/ferr ... lkenswaard

Thoughts?
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Typical Youthstream, a bunch of idiots... Its motocross, and he didnt really touch him
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I understand you don't want people to start throwing legs and things but 10 positions seems intense.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Yea. Even cynical me can see he just wanted to extend a "feeler" to make sure the guy knew he was there. He might have touched him a little but not enough to even effect his riding, other than the wholy crapy he's right there. Hope he can appeal this ruling.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

im not even sure he hit him........
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Doesn't matter if Dylan hit him or not. If he want's to make moves like that he should go Thaiboxing. No matter what happend before, moves like that doesn't belong on a motocross track. It's like in football, kicking someone after he made a dirty slide on you, it's a pure no no and a red card.
Btw it's not youthstream who decides the punishment, that's purely FIM related ;-).

But is it just me, or was this the most boring GP of the year so far? :( And that when I'm actually there in person :(.
The European championship 250f's and 125's are fucking sick and close though :O Hooooly shit such exciting racing :O
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Completely agree with Fred here. It doens't matter if he touched him. He made this on purpose and took the position away. That can't be allowed.
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Are you fucking kidding me fred :lol: :lol: One of the most beautiful GP's I have ever seen in my life.

Tip 1: Walk around the track the whole weekend to see all the sections a couple of times
Tip 2: Go to the finish table during time practices, you will see some unbelievable style checks by the GP riders
Tip 3: Drink beer
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Tip4: burn those fucking high fences! They killed the atmosphere tremendously. The people I saw cheering and showing their support for a rider was at the lowest point ever. Even when my balls froze off 2years ago the atmosphere was 10times better :lol: .
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

The rumours are getting louder and louder that Villopoto will add another year. It seems like the American likes the travelling and doesn't like loosing :D.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

scheeve3 wrote:The rumours are getting louder and louder that Villopoto will add another year. It seems like the American likes the travelling and doesn't like loosing :D.
I dont think it has to do anything about loosing. There is just one reason he came to Europe and one reason to make another year... MONEYYY
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Now that he has travelled and seen what the life was like in the GPs, I would only think this injury leaves him thinking he didn't have a good enough run at it to put retirement into effect. I hope he comes back.
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

"Knowing" Villopoto, I'd say it comes down to him not winning the championship this year but still knowing that he can. He does not LOVE to ride his KXF every day and neither does he LOVE to keep his fitness up to 100%. So if it happens it will be for the championship, not for the joy.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

It's not about the championship. He said that about all of his AMA titles. He didn't care that he could have beaten McGrath's record. He just wanted to win. It's the desire to win that keeps him going; not the money or the titles. If he wasn't getting paid to do it, then I don't think he would do it, but it's not the money that drives him. I would love to see him have another go at it, but unless he says he's going to do it I'm going to believe that he won't. I never believed all the rumors that he wasn't going to race SX this year, but then he didn't. So, from now on, I'm going believe what he says is what he's going to do.
Nick#126
Team: Privateer

Post by Nick#126 »

Oh man when RV stays and Herlings will move up next year. It will be an even more epic battle!
Nick van Gerwen