Preseason NFL

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MX181

Preseason NFL

Post by MX181 »

I love my sport over here in australia and i can sit back and watch a cricket test match or a rugby union, league, soccer, AFL whatever i love my sport.

But when i first head hayne was going to NFL, october last year i didnt know much about nfl but i knew hayne was a very skilled athlete in league and would go over to the us and kill it cause he would bring new stuff to the game you guys dont do and are impressed by but we do in league etc and nothing is thought of it.

point of this topic, lets talk NFL cause there most definetly has to be some fans on here !!!! #JLVdontLIE2me

anyway.............. FUCK YEA GO THE HAYNE PLANE !!!!

Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Preseason NFL

Post by Pumaxcs »

Its not that I want the Titans to do good but more so not ruin Mariota's career.

I've caught very little preseason stuff so far but I'm pretty excited it back in town. Its the one ball sport that I actually enjoy.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Are we doing fantasy this year or what? 5$ buy in bitches.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Pumped about the Chiefs performance last night against the Cardinals, glad we picked up some studs for the receiving core and also pumped we got Eric Berry and Derrick Johnson back on defense.

Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

What a shitty highlight that was. "Cardinals look good, here is their run to 10-0 lead. Alex Smith throws an interception, runs for a first down, then finally throws to Maclin. The Chiefs win 34-19. WHAT? What happened? You said 0-10 three seconds ago where is the rest of it?!

We used the NFL Fantasy league last year right? Think I still have the app so hopefully I'll be a smooth entry. PM your paypal around.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Meant to comment on your rugby guy. Its about time it started to happen. The 49ers are such a good fit, with their power run. Considering rugby is a combo of offense/defense I bet he could be a hella good blocker and with as many laterals they do he could really bring the option play back to NFL. That video you posted was taken down but I remember seeing his kickoff return and he runs like a rugby player. Nearly vertical stance but quick as hell and can run the fine line, watching him stiff arm the dude for another few yards is exactly what I expect out of him. He will be one to watch and most likely set the pace for other rugby players.
MXS Cares
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

Mikey wrote:Are we doing fantasy this year or what? 5$ buy in bitches.
Im down
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Pumaxcs wrote:What a shitty highlight that was. "Cardinals look good, here is their run to 10-0 lead. Alex Smith throws an interception, runs for a first down, then finally throws to Maclin. The Chiefs win 34-19. WHAT? What happened? You said 0-10 three seconds ago where is the rest of it?!
IKR luckily I watched the game in real time. I was more than impressed with the chiefs offense though!
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

I would be interested to hop in, we usually use Yahoo sports do you use ESPN or NFL?
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
MX181

Post by MX181 »

I dunno much about NFL but I'll give it a whirl. How long is a nfl season 23 round + finals?
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

There are 17 Weeks of Regular season football, each team gets a "Bye" week. So they play 16 weeks/games. Then playoffs go into affect, but when playing fantasy you do not use playoffs.
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

MX181 wrote: hayne was going to NFL, october last year i didnt know much about nfl but i knew hayne was a very skilled athlete in league and would go over to the us and kill it cause he would bring new stuff to the game you guys dont do and are impressed by but we do in league etc and nothing is thought of it.
I'm not going to lie, I think he is a very skilled athlete and will do very well in the NFL, but one Australian isn't going to come to the US and revolutionize a sport that's been around here for almost 100 years. That's like me saying Marshawn Lynch is going to go over there and do stuff you guys never thought of and change the way the game is played. It doesn't work like that bud, The NFL has rules on how you're supposed to play, so he can't be carrying in rugby ideas and ways of doing things. Ex. his lateral running in that game, you usually don't do that because you'll lose yards unless you can somehow outrun everyone, you always want to be moving forward.
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Your ass quit last year! I'm already managing a few $25 and $50 leagues this year but I'll join another. Love football, that's all I do these days....
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mittocs wrote:
Your ass quit last year! I'm already managing a few $25 and $50 leagues this year but I'll join another. Love football, that's all I do these days....
ESPN is shit and I had the other league to do. Are you still doing the tattoo league haha?
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Haha I don't think its bad, but I mainly use the ipad app and on the phone. I agree the normal web browser is kind of shit. No im not doing that this year, I can't get enough people that are committed enough. Hopefully after I can get a solid group of people after a few years we can start doing it.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!