What would you do if..?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mxracer118

Re: What would you do if..?

Post by mxracer118 »

lol^
If i had all the money in the world i would:
Buy a crazy nice house in the Hamptons.
Buy a bunch of dirt bikes, one of them being a Factory pro circuit kawi.
I would buy land with the best dirt imaginable tractors to prep it and i would have dirt worx make the track's
I would make sure no one in my family or friends had financial problems.
I would buy a Bugatti, Pagani Zonda and a lambo.
and i would have crazy party's all the time.
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
2010-yz250f
Team: Privateer

Post by 2010-yz250f »

i would probably nut so hard that i would have a seizure then buy a farm in PA and just build on it and buy a couple new and factory bike(one factory bike per factory team) and then build and run my own motorcycle shop :D im all happy just thinking about how sick it would be
"quotes are stupid."
JETZcorp

Post by JETZcorp »

I would get me a bunch of cool cars and bikes, for one thing. But everyone would do that, so let's cut to the things that are more... me.

Judge mentioned buying Honda in his first post, and that gave me an idea. I would buy both Honda and Maico, then shut down Honda and put all of its assets under Maico control. Cars, motorcycles, lawn equipment, generators, the lot. Slowly, as money comes in and is spent on research, the new Maico would develop injected two-strokes and apply them to the entire line of... well really everything. This would be the ultimate revenge for what Honda did to the two-stroke. Did you know that one of their engineers developed a clean two-stroke that ran without needing to use spark plugs a majority of the time? Did he get a promotion? Nope, they took him out of the engine business completely and sent him off to engineer door panels for the Civic or some stupid thing. That's reprehensible. They had the ability to make a better mouse trap, but shut it down because the mouse was company policy. They tried winning road races with 8-valve oval-piston using four-strokes and got their asses handed to them. How do you win races with a four-stroke? Change the rules, of course!

If I had an unlimited budget, that would be high on my list of things to do. After the Plymouth Hemi Superbird, that is.
Give me more power.
Give me more handling.
Give me more style.
Give me more Maico.
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

Id buy Australia and make them all slaves. With the exception of Goardy, DJ and mxer_25.
Sorry Mikey, you just didnt quite make the cut :wink:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Stupid Butthead!

I would buy a massive ranch in Colorado, Florida and California. Put a massive MX Compound on each one, a 50 track. I'd buy a bad ass PC and play video games lol i would buy out a MLB, NHL or NFL team lol. Have a nice car and a few new honda's. :wink:
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Hahah lot of creativity in these posts!

@ Jetz: I think you should try and skin a Maico honda for mxs! haha... Oh and, I think I can also assume you'd buy one or two F- 18's? haha!

@ Dj: I like the graphics company idea hahah! Totally agreed with the mobsters taking care of jones...

Keep 'em coming people! :)
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

Add more 1
I wouldnt need to lose my time trying to learn modern physic :( :( :( :( :(
thanks einstein its his fault i cant finish my stuffs
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

LuizH wrote:Add more 1
I wouldnt need to lose my time trying to learn modern physic :( :( :( :( :(
thanks einstein its his fault i cant finish my stuffs
Quantum Physics...ew...
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Aawh Physics... Maaan don't make me think about the future, I'll have to learn those haha!
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

Whoever said, put money into the stock market is an idiot, thats how you LOSE money right now. Also, whoever said they would live in NY obviously has never been there, its a dirty state, ever been to downtown NY, there is trash everywhere and rats the size of your house cat! Now to answer judges question, I'd buy ever japanese 125, 250, 250f, and 450f. Then I'd buy some farm land, then some heavy equipment, then have a bunch of dirt and sand brought in for a MX track. I'd have to buy probably 3 cars and 3 trucks, 2 exotic cars, 1 plain ol' daily driver, 2 Bad ass trucks, and 1 daily driver truck. Then I'd sit back, and reflect on what I've done, and what I'm about to do.
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

I said i would live in NY and yes ive been there and it rocks
and hey giant rats are cool!!! :lol: :lol:
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

obviously, you are a child.....try going to other states when you come over
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

lluks252 wrote:obviously, you are a child.....try going to other states when you come over
:shock: the question was what would I DO
and i would like to go to NY city, doesnt even bother me other places
and thats my opinion
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

I would buy a modest house, a used car, some land, a bike, (and gallons and gallons of beer). With so much money comes so much greed, and I like the modest way I live now.
denisdirtbike

Post by denisdirtbike »

I would donate most of it to ron paul. so the united states could have a real president. and buy a huge property next to a national park in canada with many dirtbikes.