Poll: Does Jones221 deserve to stay here?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.

Should Jones be banned permanently?

Yes
54%
No
46%

Total votes: 78

Vellu
Team: IRRG

Re: Poll: Does Jones221 deserve to stay here?

Post by Vellu »

lluks252 wrote:
DJ wrote:The sad thing about this poll, is that it has almost as many votes as the track competition after one day
OH SO TRUE!!! :cry:

I guess clicking a little dot is alot easier than opening the game, writing down your key, then clicking JLV's website and answer a few simple questions....
But the thing is (IMO), that it's much harder to open the game, ride dozens of laps on every track and then give a FAIR judgement on each track. I think it was better that people who really didn't have time to ride the tracks didn't vote. Otherwise they would've been basing they're votes on the makers reputation, or giving better points to the tracks they had time to ride more etc.
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
MxWolf

Post by MxWolf »

This is on the main forums...maybe the tracks were to but I didn't see them at all for voting
borderpatrol199

Post by borderpatrol199 »

But the only thing about Jones is almost everyday he is going around running his mouth around here and pissing more of us off. Is there a feature where an admin has to approve a post before it can be shown on the forums? That would be nice and Jones you don't realize but on xfire almost EVERYONE doesn't like your obnoxious voice ruining a little peace and quite. Really Jones? Do you always have to run your mouth and think your the best thing that was supposed to be put into our lives and on Earth. So maybe if you weren't such a jerk, idiot, obnoxious little fag nobody would care that you are here and you would get treated like everyone else and some of us around here might actually give you some respect.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

yomo wrote:
Jones221 wrote: Sorry for being a dickhead, I will tone it down.
Sounds like you received the nice little wake up call loud and clear then :D
yea yea watever....
Travis Pastrana Wanna be wrote:But the only thing about Jones is almost everyday he is going around running his mouth around here and pissing more of us off. Is there a feature where an admin has to approve a post before it can be shown on the forums? That would be nice and Jones you don't realize but on xfire almost EVERYONE doesn't like your obnoxious voice ruining a little peace and quite. Really Jones? Do you always have to run your mouth and think your the best thing that was supposed to be put into our lives and on Earth. So maybe if you weren't such a jerk, idiot, obnoxious little fag nobody would care that you are here and you would get treated like everyone else and some of us around here might actually give you some respect.
well that seems like alot of personal attack imo
It also seems like you are the only one who does not like me... Yes I can talk a lot but for a good reason. Also, I do not talk shit to everyone. Mainly you "borderpatrol."
Alright I have said enough...
ANTI 113 for life....
making fun of border patrol ^
only one to win something real from the game!
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

You can add people to your ignore list.

As far as this poll getting more votes vs the track contest, all you really need to explain why is two words... Registration Key. Nuff said.
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

Phathry25 wrote:You can add people to your ignore list.

Hmm let me think?
IF i knew that he was a "dick" i would have done that, but when he comes to me calling me bona and talking (orcanic matter)
Im new, look when i joined then you may notice How i supose to know hes a dickhead..
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

I for one,like having Jones around, borderpatrol199 should go...
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

I'll be straight up. Jones you're a little ignorant punk with nothing better to do than skip school and e-argue people sometimes twice your age.
borderpatrol199

Post by borderpatrol199 »

THANK YOU DDMX!!!!
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

ddmx488 wrote:I'll be straight up. Jones you're a little ignorant punk with nothing better to do than skip school and e-argue people sometimes twice your age.
Definitely going to agree with this part, swine flu my ass. you skip school to spend time on the computer, lame.
LuKe
Team: Privateer

Post by LuKe »

jones, i think you are a complete arsewipe, you need to just stfu, i dont like you and i dont care if you dont like me, but you really annoy me by posting shit about people that have only just signed up to this forum, BUT
i am going to vote NO, because i dont think it is relevant for u to be banned for being annoying, just stop acting like a 7 yr old, ok.
sam-brinkley
Team: Pro Privateer

Post by sam-brinkley »

Jones really me and bona are really close friends and duckstream IS another member of his family so stop going on about bona being duckstream its not and you attitude is getting annoying seriosuly please its annoying every one and it is so bad it even forced DJ to make this poll
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

i dont get it is this thread about jones being band or about ducky and bona being different people
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

Joe Sawler wrote:i dont get it is this thread about jones being band or about ducky and bona being different people
Poll: Does Jones221 deserve to stay here?
Hmm. i think jones.
I dont want this to becomea thread about me and bona, i just want to make that clear.
chez

Post by chez »

only option in my opinion
KTM