Your thoughts on mxgp the GAME?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MxRicer211
Team: Privateer

Your thoughts on mxgp the GAME?

Post by MxRicer211 »

I was reading the reviews for mxgp on steam today and what a load of bs. every single review stats that mxgp is the most realistic motocross game out there?
well its not. As soon as you start you scrub every jump perfectly. You can go in as fast as you want into to turns and not lose traction and I can pull a wheely through the entire track.

what are your thoughts on this "motocross simulator" they call mxgp.
Money cant buy happiness, but money can buy a dirt bike and that's pretty much the same thing
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Your thoughts on mxgp the GAME?

Post by Pumaxcs »

If you ride the game how they want you to it's not bad but far from perfect. At Least they already announced the sequel.

You have to think of the audience that is most likely leaving those comments and take them with a grain of salt.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Pumaxcs wrote:If you ride the game how they want you to it's not bad but far from perfect. At Least they already announced the sequel.

You have to think of the audience that is most likely leaving those comments and take them with a grain of salt.
True. This game has you "pack your starting gate" and other random off track stuff so that instantly makes kids think it's so realistic. Not a fan of the game.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

My thoughts: It's not sim, and sim is life. :D
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol: