Trevex Graphics Editor

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DJD

Trevex Graphics Editor

Post by DJD »

I found this company (i had never heard of them) the other day and thought i would share it with you guys.

Its Trevex graphics, and they offer a "moto designer" program. It allows full customization of your graphics, you create it and they print it.

I know there are a bunch of talented graphic artists on this forum, im eager to see what you guys can come up with.

I think it would be badass to run graphics you design yourself. Showing up to the track and seeing a guy with the same kit is a thing of the past!

I'll post some of my designs later.

Have at it!------------http://trevexgraphics.com
REIDY-171
Team: Privateer

Re: Trevex Graphics Editor

Post by REIDY-171 »

Thast pretty damn cool. I think next time I need new graphics i'll make em myself.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Omg thank you so much for this.I've been planning to get some custom graphics for x-mas and this is perfect!I'm going to buy the complete kit once I make them,that is..if I can lol.I'll have to wait to get my laptop before I give it a whack.I'm exited now haha
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
epik
Team: Privateer

Post by epik »

that thing is pretty cool, good idea. Im not sure if everyone knows this but most of the graphic companys in the industry will let you design your own kits, what I have found when I was doing reasearch on it last year was that if you pay up front they will send you a template to work off of and help you out with your color codes to match plastic color. What I found was that they would wave the "setup fee" normally associated with ordering a 1 off custom set scince no additional labor was done on there end in building the design.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

yeh i'm on loop'd network thry offer to""sponsor"" me so they send me link of this site.is very cool
bcuz there is already one in italy but u use premade samples to design ur bike
is called b100.it
---RiLeY---151---
Team: Factory Privateer

Post by ---RiLeY---151--- »

Is this still up? Lol. Sorry for bringing this post from the dead, but I'm really tryin to see if I can do this! I've had some trouble finding out this now, it's just iis crap now, and I don't even know if they still do it :?