2010 AMA Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Twitch
Team: Privateer

Post by Twitch »

man , the best race i even see on this year is San Francisco OMG :) :)
MXS Online #239
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Re: 2010 AMA Supercross Discussion

Post by Mona »

Haha, this definetly saves making a topic every week.

I'm looking forward to seeing Villopoto riding, he's got a nice ride style. And San Fran was pretty fast paced it seemed like, coming in to the sand section and the rythm after, those guys were flyin'.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

I thought last year was awesome racing..

this year is even better.
not hating reed and stewart, but it makes everything a lot more interesting to watch with them out of it.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

did you see Dungey's crash on main?
MXS Online #239
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Yeah! I was so pumped when I saw that! Im a Dungey fan but I knew that crash would make for amazing racing!
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

I was watching Dungey's crash in the main in slow-mo, I don't know how he didn't break a leg/knee/ankle or something. I bet he's sore as hell but very lucky it wasn't any worse. The RV and Josh Hill battle was awesome to watch also where RV nearly came to a dead stop to block Hill from turning in on him. I hate to see anyone hurt like Reed, Grant, James, ect....but with the drama queens out of the race, this stuff so far has been great racing!

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

and the Villopoto x Hill
awesome battle...
i prefer hill than Ryan, awesome. :) :)
MXS Online #239
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

It was nuts how quickly Dungey got up from that crash in the main, like he was on his feet trying to run before he was done rolling around.

As far as that goes, I can't believe he got going so quick from his crash in the heat race either.

I agree with Servantis, I like watching Reed and Stewart (or Charmicheal or McGrath) ride, but the races are more fun with there are multiple contenders.

For about 15 years, there has always been 1 rider dominating the races (often both indoors and out) and that gets a little boring.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
broshow449

Post by broshow449 »

Dungys crash was very similar to Grants crash last year at X-games. Only Dungy rode away. Does anybody have any info on J-Law?? Did he decide not to do the SX series or what?
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

i saw everything of that in real life! :shock: :shock: i almost die
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

broshow449 wrote:Dungys crash was very similar to Grants crash last year at X-games. Only Dungy rode away. Does anybody have any info on J-Law?? Did he decide not to do the SX series or what?
yeah i want know this...and when ryan morais, josh grant and chad reed comes back?
MXS Online #239
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

im hearing jlaw will be back this weekend or next. Grant will most likely come back during east coast with his surgery its around 6-7 weeks, he knows nationals is what hes looking at this year.

the riders that are hurt most likely will not return to race supercross, theres no point being down 100pts and to risk getting hurt even more being not 100% recovered.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Agreed, supercross is a sprint, and outdoors is a marathon. Much easier to come back in points outdoors, and the title holds more weight. Dungey has had some pretty wild getoffs, i.e. red bud 2009, but this one was nuts. The tuck and roll saved him from a lot more pain though. And villopoto, wow, great ride by the chubby red head who eats pickles and drinks monster, haha.
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

I really want some of those damn pickles. The spicy ones sound delicious haha I'm waiting for somebody to google mandingo and look at the pictures. :lol: They need to pick a different name.

And from looking at Dungeys crash, I would say those nike boots do their job.

Annndddddd......is anybody going to the San Diego SX this weekend? I'll be there all day
chez

Post by chez »

cant wait to see barcia on the east i hope he kills it
KTM