Wacom Bamboo tablet

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Wacom Bamboo tablet

Post by mace-x »

has anyone own a tablet?
they are used to draw, just bought mine today at a local store, cant wait to get home to try this baby!

Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
mace-x

Re: Wacom Bamboo tablet

Post by mace-x »

sorry about the double post, this is the 2010 version, way nicer
also is the big one, not the small one that i´ve show on the first post

Link:http://blog.latiendadelcad.com/wp-conte ... lifted.jpg
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

ive seen these being sold, ive seen them on display and all i think around $ 100-200 ? Id like to see a review on how it works on photoshop from your experience though.

Honestly id just buy a touch screen monitor and use a special pin. you can now buy them a 22" dell MTM for $ 350.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
cpt_Slow
Team: Privateer

Post by cpt_Slow »

Don't get the advantage of the pressure sensitive tip with a touchscreen. I have a very cheap little one, which can be annoyingly glitchy sometimes, but when it's working properly I love it.
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

yeah, it´s pretty impressive what you can do with photoshop and 1024 pressure levels, i´ve used touchscreens with pencils and stuff, with presure levels and all and what i can say is that i like a lot more a tablet..
also the tablet has paper like tip and surface wich makes it pretty real and the eraser feels like rubber too :)
Massacre ftw!

Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

I tryed it in PS, didnt liked it much tho. Feels bit weird, but it was like '08.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

mace-x

Post by mace-x »

1 hour approx, it´s hard to get used to it but im lovin it!!!

Massacre ftw!

epik

Post by epik »

How you feeling about it after having it a while mace? I bought a bamboo for home use and quickly traded in for a intuos 3 about a week later. I did not care for the size of the drawing area and I was having issues with the pressure sensitivity. The intuos just felt better all around for me, but I have seen some amazing artwork created with a bamboo.

Here is a pic of me at my desk at work, pretty sick setup. 27" imac with all the bells and whistles and I Wacom Cintiq 21ux. The Cintiq is amazing, I have been working on it for about 6 months now and hate having to use my intuos at

home.Image
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
NortyKTM#147

Post by NortyKTM#147 »

WOW :shock: Epik your setup looks sick!
You Race In The Mud And Rain, You Train In The Mud And Rain
Shadow wrote:mxsim forums, where people argue over the most insignificant things 'till their heads explode
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

woooooah man!
that´s a epik setup(lol) , a cintiq o.0
oh man, congratulations!
that´s like my dream workstation (except for the mac)
what do you work on?
im studiying digital animation, a 5 years career, this year is jusr composition, photography, body and drawing tho :(
Massacre ftw!

checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

nothing better than a wacom when it comes to track building for me. Mess with the settings to get it set up for you and you'll adapt much faster. Kinda like a suspension set up, everyone has their own style and set up
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

Checkerz448 wrote:nothing better than a wacom when it comes to track building for me. Mess with the settings to get it set up for you and you'll adapt much faster. Kinda like a suspension set up, everyone has their own style and set up
i´ve have thinking about using it for that, it´s there a tutorial to do tracks on ps?
as an example, an outdoor track would be so hard to figure out, i mean, how can you know what witheness of the color is the highness that you´re looking for ingame, i dno if i eplained myself :oops:
or how would you do the jumps in a sx track, with the gradient tool?
i reckon that should be very usefull for making ruts tho.
Massacre ftw!