I wrote a book

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
stocksy129

I wrote a book

Post by stocksy129 »

Hi all, I wrote my first book and it is now available on Amazon as an ebook! :)

The book is about the basics of budgeting and how it can positively impact your life, I want to break the stigma that comes with the word 'budgeting' as whenever mentioned to people I quite often get a negative response. Budgeting doesn't have to mean you live scarcely and like a prude.

I have previously earned reasonable incomes and had very little to show for it (other than bank statements with ridiculous spending habits). The idea is to teach people the value of budgeting and how it can impact your life if you are a low or high income earner. Everything I talk about in the book I have implemented myself and it has improved my life 10 fold.

Have a read and leave your thoughts or feel free to message me any questions.

It's a long shot posting it here, ha ha! But, the more eyes on it the better and it would be great if the community supported it!

Thanks everyone

Can be found here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P53FLTG
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: I wrote a book

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Budgeting: One paycheck goes to rent/mortgage. The other paycheck goes to bills/groceries. Hold breath until next paycheck. Repeat monthly.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Re: I wrote a book

Post by James_122 »

You should buy this Havoc. Probably fantastic reading material that you could enjoy while your home care nurse gives you a sponge bath.

Dim the lights, turn the ventilator down a notch or two, and relax.