Possible competition soon...

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DJ99X

Possible competition soon...

Post by DJ99X »

http://community.mxvsatv.com/node/7577

They say there might be a PC version. I'm gonna guess a bulldozer, but it would be kinda funny if it was only monster trucks.

So, will Checkerz be kind enough to fill us in? :lol:

On a seperate note. God damn, that forum is abysmal. And people thought this place was bad :lol:
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Re: Possible competition soon...

Post by FactoryBR21 »

I hope the light at end of tunnel is the it coming to pc soon :lol:
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

FactoryBR21 wrote:I hope the light at end of tunnel is the it coming to pc soon :lol:
For sure ...All those kids want a bulldozer ...lol... They dont know what it would mean to have it for PC...
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

I'm sure they are not track makers because if they were , they would want if for pc instead of a fucking bullshit ( dozer) hahaha
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

IF it commes out for pc, it doesn't mean you will be able to create tracks for it.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

I think it's all just hyping it up, and it will be the lamest choice(DLC content). But I really wish it would come for pc.
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

PC al the way
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
MX196

Post by MX196 »

Monster Trucks!!! :lol: But proboley the pc version. Bulldozer would be fun, but not as much as the PC version. Checkers will the pc version have erode? and diffreant tracks? If not, BULLDOZER!!! :roll: :lol:
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

DONT ASK CHECKERZ WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. HE WILL LOSE HIS JOB IF HE TELLS ANYONE.
only one to win something real from the game!
MX196

Post by MX196 »

sorry. I didnt know! :shock:
jesplind

Post by jesplind »

If you shall use the dozer as a track mod tool (whata heck should it be used as if not?) I would be so damn happy
dearnhardtfan7

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

I like how everyone over there is saying "Vote ___________ because it would be so awesome!" lol. Its not a vote to see what RBW is going to do. It is a guess to see if you can figure out what they are already doing. The bulldozer would be fun, but im thinking its probably a PC version of the game that they are working on. Who knows tho. Maybe an AMA replica dlc track pack? How sick would that be lol. As long as it is not monster trucks I will be cool with it lol. I haven't played the game in probably 2 months. Maybe this will make me want to play it again.
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

I doubt it would be PC. The off the wall notion of a bulldozer actually seems like what it could be. A DLC Pack doesn't need to be kept under tight wraps.
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

when they say dozer do they mean you can use the dozer to make tracks? cause that would be pretty cool imo ... and does checkerz work for them or what? like what position does he have over there that can give us answers?
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

RaNDoM HeRO wrote:when they say dozer do they mean you can use the dozer to make tracks? cause that would be pretty cool imo ... and does checkerz work for them or what? like what position does he have over there that can give us answers?
Yes he works for them, he works on the tracks