Point of existence

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
WhMx179
Team: Privateer

Re: Point of existence

Post by WhMx179 »

Jones221 wrote:So is lady gaga!
So is your existance!
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Lets change the topic of this.

WTF is lady gaga?
only one to win something real from the game!
Red619

Post by Red619 »

Shes a troll from the underworld sent here to make the world even dumber. :twisted:
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

good.
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

guess i came to the wrong place to decide life. i always seem to do that
Garasaki wrote: So, look there, Jones provided useful feedback!!
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

"Citizenship in a Republic,"
Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris, April 23, 1910

Below are additional quotations related to the more famous and later quote. These quotes taken from a cdrom - The Works of Theodore Roosevelt - National Edition, A PRODUCT OF H-BAR ENTERPRISES COPYRIGHT 1997

"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly, not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done." (1891)

"Criticism is necessary and useful; it is often indispensable; but it can never take the place of action, or be even a poor substitute for it. The function of the mere critic is of very subordinate usefulness. It is the doer of deeds who actually counts in the battle for life, and not the man who looks on and says how the fight ought to be fought, without himself sharing the stress and the danger." (1894)
Red619

Post by Red619 »

The topic went south really fast. like to Mexico
WhMx179

Post by WhMx179 »

Atown_Ottowa wrote:guess i came to the wrong place to decide life. i always seem to do that
i understand your life may suck at the moment, but please dont advertise it here
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

just was asking for some direction, not trying to advertise. ill step out now. sorry everyone
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

jesus jack. get on xfire and we will talk.
Red619

Post by Red619 »

See lady gaga is working making people dumber and less merciful than before.
Red619

Post by Red619 »

WhMx179 wrote:
Atown_Ottowa wrote:guess i came to the wrong place to decide life. i always seem to do that
i understand your life may suck at the moment, but please dont advertise it here
Red619

Post by Red619 »

Dont listen to whmx, If you want a new friend and really need to talk to someone send me a PM even though you dont know me sounds like you could use some other person thoughts on life.
chez

Post by chez »

you remind me of 1 of my old attention seeker friends dat use to keep sayin dey wer gonna kill themselves, i told i didnt care anymore just man up and do it like they say they will but low and behold he is still alive today. stop looking for attention.
KTM
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

its alright chez, never even thought of the point of living till today... i guess i expected a long reply explaining the meaning in life. but then again this is mxsimulator forums... :) either way, all good, sorry for coming here to ask questions. if you understand, its the internet..and alot less confrontational than going and asking my parents if live is worth living you see? long story short its all good now, just basically lost it, and i think this adderall had something to do with it aswell. if you want jlv you can just remove this one. not trying to be a sweden by any means and not trying to get attention. just looking for answers in the wrong places like always